The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Take Two (Mixtape)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Take Two (Mixtape)

Postby Mr.DGAF » May 28th, '14, 09:36

New mixtape. Feel free to listen, enjoy, don't enjoy, fuck yourself, etc.

Feed: http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=171356
Link: http://eedee.bandcamp.com/album/take-two-mixtape

Shoutout to Eedee for mixing and mastering as usual.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Re: Take Two (Mixtape)

Postby Eedee » May 28th, '14, 09:38

IN
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby mdemaz » May 28th, '14, 09:56

This is the best thing ever.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Jaba » May 28th, '14, 22:07

Wow, havent been this area in forever. I am definitely checking this out!
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » May 28th, '14, 22:50

Great tape man! Maybe you can feature on another track on my album? (Which has been pushed back due to me not writing much.) I will be downloading this for sure! PM me about that collab though!
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yung rom » May 28th, '14, 23:45

Damnnn DGAF this was on point breh.
Lonely One, Nothing Last Forever, Roll Call are some of my favorites. Lonely One is my top haha.
In The Music was craaazy :worship: :worship:
I read the little blurb and saw it was sort of a revisit to your first mixtape.. Tbh I'm not too familiar with your earlier work but this honestly could stand alone, it's awesome haha. The beats are sick too, they all really complement your (and eedee's) voice.
Hope we can collab again sometime, but maybe a little more directly. Keep it up! :y:
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig
yung rom
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr.DGAF » May 29th, '14, 00:37

Thanks for the feed fellas, appreciate that y'all listened. I'll hit y'all up for a collab fa'sho. And yeah ROM, I feel you. You've got a real unique style and I think we could do some dope stuff with that.
You'd be surprised...

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Postby OfficialZep » Jun 1st, '14, 17:52

Just downloaded the Mixtape there :) going to listen to it later hope its good im sure it will be though :)
Lose yourself in this music, this moment we own it
We won't never let it go (go), you better move yourself
Because tomorrow's ass can wait
There is no time, to sit there and procrastinate

OfficialZep
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Eedee » Jun 2nd, '14, 09:05

Bumped this for a few days while driving, so I'm ready to tackle this feed haha. Which I will in a few days, but for now, my favorite tracks are definitely Head Bussa, Breakdown, and your parts on Jodeci Back and Lit, for sure. Fack haha
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Jaba » Jun 6th, '14, 02:45

Favorite song is definitely Lonely One. AMAZING JOB with this one man!
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Jun 6th, '14, 12:36

A STAR IS BORN
Sick opening track. I'm really digging the flow as well as the content. The "sixty year old" part felt so smooth and natural. You're coming into your own delivery-wise. That hook is something else too. Whew.

IT WON'T BE LONG
Awwwww yizzzz - Glad you re-did this song. It sounds sick, love the delivery again haha. Welp, yessir. That's about it for this one lol. I'm sure you know I dig it like a hole.

LIT
Hot damn, your flow on this is crazy. You have some crazy schemes going on there, I love it. That's probably the strongest part of your writing. Making so many rhyme schemes and mapping them out in crazy ways, it's fun to listen to. Seriously, your confidence on this song is scary. You sound swagged out to the max, BIOTCH

LONELY ONE
This song is so fucking loob. Great story-telling and tongue-in-cheek wit thrown in there. It came through in your delivery. "Model, ooops (my bad)" haha. I love subtle adlibs like that. And ayo, fuck that fat guy! >=[

NOTHING LASTS FOREVER
Alright, definitely in my top DGAF songs haha. I absolutely love how you went at this. It's a simple, relationship/love song, but I dunno. It just seems so down-to-earthly desperate. It's a weird combination, but it's awesome. And again, great story-telling. Rhyming, etc all great. That seems to be a consistent thing with you though, and that's good. Strong all-round mic presence.

UNABOMBER
Already fed this, but it's still probably your best "verse-songs". You rode that beat like it was going out of style. Damn, sounds fucking slick as fuck homie.

IN THE MUSIC
Ight ight ight, fucking love this. Your confidence is sky-high in this. That beat comes in with the guitar and you know shit's going down. The sky-scraper/ice-glaciers/defy nature part sounds beastly. Both verses feel like their building up to something epic and the hook doesn't come in right away except for that one word. I like how you did that. The hook is calmly epic. Nahimean?? The second verse's theme seemed to be nostalgia and you wrote it out perfectly. Again, sick. fucking. flow... You know how to rap to a beat, that's for sure. Shit. And if you ever don't, I'll let you know. But whatever.

JODECI BACK
God, this beat is just something else. Thank you for having me on this haha, I love this beat so much. You destroyed it as well. Great delivery and content here. Yep..... lol.... Jesus, I'm sitting here just letting the song play out, and your lyrics entrance me. I love that verse-drop with the tuition thing, it's funny but real, ja feel?

HEAD BUSSA
Alright, this may be my favorite beat on this. I don't know, that singing at the beginning is so catchy. I love your fucking delivery, Jesus haha. I feel like I'm saying the same things on these songs. It's because I don't know what else to say really... They're all so good and sick. I love the "pitch a demo / inner emotion" schemes, it's longer than I realized haha. I love your hook, it's spacey and airy and still uplifting. It really bumps in the car, too. :y:

BREAKDOWN
Fucking, yes. Just yes. I love everything about this. The hook, the verses, the message, it's so relatable and listenable. Seriously, I love your hook-voice. You make some catchy hooks for real. This is definitely my favorite song from the tape. I could listen to this for days (too late) - Oh yeah, this definitely feels like a last song, but I understand why you put Roll Call after it. Whew.

ROLL CALL
I shouldn't have mixed it how I did, loob. Oh well. The rapping is fucking intense. 2sick m8. And ayo, I'm here. :')

I give this tape 23 Jim Carrey inches out of 23.
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jun 6th, '14, 18:15

I give this tape 23 Jim Carrey inches out of 23

Looob, thanks homie.
You'd be surprised...

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Atone » Jun 6th, '14, 20:05

Because i enjoyed your song with Eedee on his tape so much, i'm gonna give this a listen in just a moment.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jun 6th, '14, 21:42

Haha cool mane, lemme know what you think :y:
You'd be surprised...

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Atone » Jun 7th, '14, 10:47

1. A Star Is Born: at first i felt your voice didin't fit this, but, i forced myself to ignore
that this was originally a Jay-Z song, forced myself to think it was your original, and it
sounded great, felt like it went to fat tho, i mean, you did great but it ended to soon,
i feel like the song should have been a bit longer, other than that, perfect.

2. It Won't Be Long: Idk who originally sung this, sounds familiar tho, but you fit on it really
well, great flow, love the lyrics, the style, all of it, you blended so well into the song
with this.

3. Lit (Featuring Eedee: Eedee you fucking joke waste of space stop ruining other people's tracks...
lol, joking of course, great beat, loved DGAF's verses, so far this one is
the best track from this tape, Eedee, your part was kinda cool, although
you use that voice thing a few times, your part does stand out tho,
i think that's sort of your thing with music, you make sure you stand out,
and i gotta say, DGAF, you and Eedee seem to make great tracks together.

4. Lonely One: Way upbeat, loving this beat, All Rounda is always great, but damn, you fuckin went off on this
and it sounded really well mixed, i think this is my favorite so far.

5. Nothing Lasts Forever: usually on a tape, 2 relationship type songs in a row should never be done, but,
i can easily switch it up on my itunes if it bothers me to much, i like this song
i can't really say to much bad about this song actually, great story to it.

6. Unabomber: first few seconds of the beat i felt like i was listening to an old nas song, idk,
it brought me back to the 90's i guess, great flow on this, question tho, another
relationship song? careful with that man, don't let the tracks get to repetitive in a row.

7. In The Music: i took a break from listening for a moment cuz, as i listened to the previous song i began
to write some lyrics, so, in a way you kind of motivated me a bit. now, this song, LOVE
the change up, you switched it up so well, your flow is crazy on this and i love every moment of it.

8. Jodeci Back: i think i commented on this in the audio section, i really enjoyed this song.

9. Head Bussa: this feels like a trap music song, and with the title, i guess thats what you were aiming for,
you definitly pulled it off real well, the beat actually sounds sort of drake ish, but your flow is
more of a southern style.

10. Breakdown: the whole background story on this song i feel like is about being hungry for the music, and the lyrics
to this were perfection, LOVE THE HOOK, wasn't feelin the beat much, but great song

11. Roll Call: another beat i wasn't feelin, but your sound is good, the style of this song feels weird but i like things
that are different, it gives it that "unpredictable" feeling, on 2nd listen i actually like this alot.

12. Misogny 3: I almost used that intro for "Dream Catcher", but went with something different, honestly tho, bad intro
to use for this type of song, i really, didn't find myself getting into this song much, the beat is meh,
and the features are really, awkward, that 2nd guy that comes in, his verse was laughable, butt pirate?
i actually busted out laughing at that line, this whole song is really weird and not in a good way.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Next

Return to Audio Stage