The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Small World (Mixtape)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Small World (Mixtape)

Postby Eedee » Jun 2nd, '14, 11:04

LoF: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=171586#p2682406

http://eedee.bandcamp.com/album/small-world-mixtape

01. Until Forever (ft. Mr. DGAF)
02. Last Words (Skit)
03. Soulfire
04. Beauty (Spoken Word by Precision)
05. Don't Say (Depeche Mode Remix)
06. Pillars, Exhausted
07. Supernova (ft. Mat Demaz)
08. Find My Way
09. Small World (ft. Dilz, ROM, & Mr. DGAF)
10. This Life
11. Clay Moon
12. No Wonder (Skit)
13. Alone (Outro)

You can stream it for free on that link as well, lyrics to the right. Enjoy!

Credit to BasedShady for the cover.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Re: Small World (Mixtape)

Postby mdemaz » Jun 2nd, '14, 12:49

ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Jaba » Jun 2nd, '14, 19:58

WOW. GREAT WORK! Small World reminds me of Revelation! LOL Love it! Keep it up!
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » Jun 2nd, '14, 20:21

Haven't listened to it all yet, but I gotta say Demaz you had a nice verse on Supernova. It's the first time I've heard you articulate so well and control your voice or express passion without sounding over the top.

I don't know if you get what I'm saying, but I thought it was great. The singing didn't sound out of place either, and I feel like you improved a lot.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Eedee » Jun 2nd, '14, 21:57

Thanks guys! Hope you like the rest of the songs, Horse and Trimss haha
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Eedee » Jun 4th, '14, 04:20

Basedshady wrote:Nigga used the mixtape cover I made.

Gotta listen.

:y:
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby gutawafang » Jun 4th, '14, 09:08

Listened to all of it. :y: :y: :y: :worship: :worship: :worship:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Eedee » Jun 4th, '14, 12:09

gutawafang wrote:Listened to all of it. :y: :y: :y: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Sick! Thanks, man. Any favorite tracks?
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Atone » Jun 4th, '14, 12:46

gonna give it a listen in a moment, just downloaded it
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Jaba » Jun 4th, '14, 19:42

Finally downloaded the full album. Will listen tot he rest and give you a review. (Only track I've heard so far is Small World)
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Jun 4th, '14, 22:11

Track by Track Review

Until Forever Feat Mr.DGAF - 5/5
Great track, one of my favorites. I love the Lakers references :worship: (I am a fan lol), Eedee had a great flow, And DGAF did excellent as well. Love how you started the album out with like rapidity rap stuff.

Soulfire - 3.5/5
I dont care for the beat and your flow seems to change a bit, and that sounds wierd to me for some reason. I also don't care for where you change your voice (the dark voice) It doesn;t sound all that smooth. IDK. But I can see tons of other people like it. But, it does have a pretty good story. I do like that chorus, ver catchy.

Don't Say - 5/5
GENUIS SONG. Love what you did with the beat and chorus. Also, your lyrics and flow are spot on! This song shows your true creativity! :worship:

Pillars, Exhausted - 2/5
Good lyrics. But I can't stand the chorus. Just not my kind of style of a song. Your flows pretty good. But theres not too much meaning in the song. LIke its just so casual/over done song, and easy type of a song to make.

Super-Nova - 5/5
Great job by Eedee, he did his usual here. Great flow and lyrics.But sorry Eedee, but too me the stand out verse here is Mat Demaz. Demaz has a unique style. Sorta reminds me of Yelawolf, but ur a lot different from Yelawolf as well. Mat, you sounded angry which mimiced your lyrics, which were great. I loved your flow on here! Also whoever made the beat, great job!

Find My Way - 4/5
Cool message. I liked it cus of all your metaphors and it was sorta like a story to me. But it just sorta sounded like past songs you've done which is why I gave it a 4. Good song though!!!

Small World - 5/5
Obviously inspired by Revelation. Great song. Amazing beat. My favorite off the album! Everyone had an amazing verse. My favorite verse is probably from ROMs. But GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!

This Life - 5/5
LOVE THIS SONG! Amazing message and rap and flow! I like the theme as well. This song really shows your creativity.

Clay Moon - 3/5
Your flow sounds forced. Ok, but basic rhymes. Its a good song. But not one of your best.

Alone - 4/5
Weird but good beat. Pretty good rhymes. I love your flow though!

OVERALL - 4/5
Good mixtape. Really good! I will be listening to this a lot probably. Especially in my car, idk jus has that car riding vibe.
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby gutawafang » Jun 5th, '14, 03:22

Eedee wrote:
gutawafang wrote:Listened to all of it. :y: :y: :y: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Sick! Thanks, man. Any favorite tracks?

Clay Moon. :y: :y: :y:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Eedee » Jun 5th, '14, 13:43

Thanks for the feed, Brainless. And honestly I didn't even think of Revelation regarding Small World lol

And same, Gutawafang! My favorite as well
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Atone » Jun 5th, '14, 18:58

here's my take

1. Until Forever: Great start, kinda motivated me a bit and i even began to attempt to write something different from what i usually do, i heard this track before, i remember cuz i said DGAF sounds sort of new york/dipset on this, it felt really professional, fun to listen to.

2. Soul Fire: I still had my notepad open attempting to write something different while listening to you, i love how you attempted to use a similar flow from the 1st track, this time in the demon voice, i think he said "ALL---I AM", great hook to,

3. Don't Say: Loving this beat, i feel like on this mixtape you changed your style alot, you left your comfort zone BUT still found another, you definitly switched things up and it worked, kinda makes me want to attempt to leave my comfort zone and do a mixtape that sounds very different from my usual stuff

4. Pillars, Exhausted: great beat: the part where the beat stopped, "Shit, wait" i thought my itunes was fuckin up i had to play it back, and then it switched to something else in the middle of the song, spunded like Omarion, this is a very confusing track, wasn't feelin this to much.

5. Supernova: Probably my favorite track on this tape, you and Demaz have this kind of chemestry on tracks, this felt so epic to listen to, you rapped your ass off, in a way almost sounded very Eminem ish, the hook and beat made this feel very important, Demaz, dude, this was crazy, you seem to be getting so much better from the past, the yelling worked on this, the flow/lyrics were amazing, i think i'll have this one on repeat alot.

6. Find My Way: this was the only track on here so far that sounds similar to your older stuff, still great tho.

7. Small World" Holy hell that beat, LOVE THE HOOK! the guy on the 2nd verse fuckin killed this, guessing thats Dilz? dude has so much talent, not sure if me and him have spoke before, but damn, he's amazing. guessing the 3rd guy is ROM? idk, cuz it says it also features DGAF, is he on the hook only? cuz the 3rd guy sounds different like, i never heard of him or soemthing, idk, but, this was enjoyable.

8. This is My Life: Love this beat, i actually have it saved in a folder for my "Soundtrack To My Life" album, i had the lyrics written for it already and everything, just havn't recorded yet, but, now that you used it, i won't unless your okay with it, i don't wanna jack your style or whatever, but you pulled this track off great, very smooth to listen to.

9. Clay Moon: the songs you make regarding past loves, are your strongest, this one sounds really good, you almost sound like Eminem again with this one, love it.

overall, this mixtape felt more like an album, and was great to listen to, i put a copy of it on a blank cd and plan on having my sister listen to it as well, she usually hates rap music but i have a feeling she will enjoy your music.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Jaba » Jun 5th, '14, 19:19

Going to go against my review and agree that Clay Moon is my new favorite track! For sure 5/5!
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Audio Stage