The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Debut track, Pixel - Louder (animated lyric video)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Debut track, Pixel - Louder (animated lyric video)

Postby Pixel » Jun 11th, '14, 14:00

Hey guys, I just released my first ever track and would love some feedback, I produced, wrote and performed it myself, so please check it out! :happy:
Oh it also has this cool little lyric video where the words come in sync with the vocals, and of course if you like it I of course would appreciate a like and subscribe, I've got heaps more coming :D

oh and here is my LOF: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=171599&start=15

song link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiMJwrgfJGQ
"You're a want to be while i'm a to be when i pick up this 2B"
Pixel
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Debut track, Pixel - Louder (animated lyric video)

Postby gutawafang » Jun 19th, '14, 02:12

Damn. Beat is simple but the bass makes it such a banger beat hahahahaaha.

The lyrics were good. I love the multis and the flow. The video is a big plus because I know you put in effort to coordinate with your song. Good job on the effort.

I think the singing can be improved and it would be even better. Some parts are monotonous too which made it very plain even though I still enjoyed it. Good. 8/10
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Pixel » Jun 26th, '14, 18:20

gutawafang wrote:Damn. Beat is simple but the bass makes it such a banger beat hahahahaaha.

The lyrics were good. I love the multis and the flow. The video is a big plus because I know you put in effort to coordinate with your song. Good job on the effort.

I think the singing can be improved and it would be even better. Some parts are monotonous too which made it very plain even though I still enjoyed it. Good. 8/10

Thanks man, the honest feedback and respect means a lot!
Pixel
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Jun 27th, '14, 00:18

I agree with what Guta said, you sounded monotone a lot. The beat was simple but it worked, and it's definitely one of those beats where your delivery HAS to stand out, and unfortunately it didn't. But it's so close, dude.

Loved your lyrics, flow, and train of thought you had going on. Solid song, a little rough around the edges, but (cliche lol) practice will definitely help. :y:

Keep 'em coming!
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Pixel » Jun 27th, '14, 03:24

Eedee wrote:I agree with what Guta said, you sounded monotone a lot. The beat was simple but it worked, and it's definitely one of those beats where your delivery HAS to stand out, and unfortunately it didn't. But it's so close, dude.

Loved your lyrics, flow, and train of thought you had going on. Solid song, a little rough around the edges, but (cliche lol) practice will definitely help. :y:

Keep 'em coming!

Thanks man, im working on my voice and also on producing beats that will fit my deliver a little more, so we'll see how that goes ^.^
Pixel
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Audio Stage