The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Vettori- A Song to Remember

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Vettori- A Song to Remember

Postby Vettori » Jun 19th, '14, 04:15

https://soundcloud.com/daniel-king-23/a ... er-vettori

Long story short, I got cheated on. This is me complaining about it, LMFAO

HOW has everyone been. HOLY SHIT

LTF- viewtopic.php?f=38&t=171623
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Vettori- A Song to Remember

Postby gutawafang » Jun 19th, '14, 07:09

Oh shit it's you. It's been a while man. I wonder if you even remember me lol.

ANyways, song is radio friendly. Voice is very suitable with the beat. Nice flow, nice lyrics too. Multis were up there. The singer in the beat is quite irritating. She keeps interrupting you when you rapping. She should stop saying Oh baby repeatedly. Very distracting.

I enjoyed it though. I'd give 7/10 cuz not really my type of beat man.

The singing at the end is very good. I loved that part a lot. :worship:
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mdemaz » Jun 19th, '14, 07:16

hey m8 this shit is banging man

fuck that slut btw karma will always get people in the end

keep it moving bruh
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Vettori » Jun 19th, '14, 16:03

I recorded it on shitty quality, But I only had a makeshift studio setup at the time that I didn't put much effort towards. I like the beat because it can be recreated by the snapping fingers of a crowd, and a small chant. "Ooh Oh Baby!"

Thanks gentleman :) I'm getting over the hurtle now. Making a big move out of the Province. Anyone live in BC Canada ? I'll be there in two weeks
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eedee » Jun 20th, '14, 00:32

This was fucking dope and very detailed and I can tell you put a lot of emotion in it.

Nice!
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Squiggles123 » Jun 20th, '14, 06:13

Good job man! I liked it. I can somewhat relate, just got out of a 5 and a half year relationship, my ex didn't cheat but she's moving on a bit easier then I am. Keep ya head up!
Squiggles123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jun 21st, '14, 21:12

Listened to this a couple times since you posted it. Other than the quality, I really really dig this. Your writing technique is pretty dope but sometimes you overdo it I think. What I mean is you usually establish a scheme then put some internal multis for a bar or two and come back to finish the scheme. It's not really much to complain about, just something I noticed. It was really easy to follow your train of thought and you did a good job of really capturing some raw emotions with the writing. I quite liked the singing at the end too, really catchy. Good stuff man.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby MistaVijilantee » Jun 22nd, '14, 02:41

I think the mic quality actually kinda suits the song.
Flow is on point, my only criticism would be a bit more emotion in your delivery - it isn't too bad, again it fits the beat but I reckon you could've been a bit more expressive, the singing at the end is wicked - your voice sounds cool layered./
Otherwise, great song, lyrics are fantastic, some replay value for sure :smoking:
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Vettori » Jun 22nd, '14, 20:20

Thanks everyone :), As for the Emotion, If I got to emotional it would amlost serve as a victory for her, it was enough for me to explain myself/ Air her out/ and keep my cool. I appreciate the time taken to hear my problems lol.
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Jun 23rd, '14, 14:25

To be honest, I don't listen to much rap music these days. Because it just makes me annoyed because I can't make my own music that much anymore due to my surroundings and stuff. Makes me resentful. So that's why I don't really hang out in the Audio scene much anymore, it's hard to feed peoples shit when you cant do it yourself.

I expected more emotion for a song like this, but I get that you're trying to go the "i'm over it and I want it to show through my delivery" thing, I just was surprised. I don't really think the beat fits, but I guess it's cause I would react differently to this kinda thing. I've never really had this specific experience, so I guess I don't get it really.

I listened to it all, and it was okay, but I have other songs i've heard from you that I enjoyed a lot more. It didn't come across as very passionate to me, I dunno. Just my taste. Lyrics are written perfectly fine and everything, it just didn't flick my switch. But I still always like your shit man. I just probably wouldn't pick this one to re-listen to.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Snakebeast » Jun 24th, '14, 02:34

That fucking beat had me like

That fucking flow had me like

This was fucking fantastic, man. From the rhyming to just....everything. Delivery, flow, content. Love the singing part too. Wish it was longer. My only gripe would be that I sometimes couldn't hear you over the beat. That's it though.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tash8 » Jun 26th, '14, 03:15

letting your hair grow back?

this is an awesome song although in result of an unfortunate event, I see what your saying about the bad mic setup but its not that bad quality tbh. You're calm delivery doesn't bother me at all, I think it works.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby azz » Jul 16th, '14, 09:47

just been listening to a few tracks on here, i'd say this is the best i've heard.
I love the beat & the sample of the female singer.
The lyrics are all on point and you're content doesn't stray away from the main point of the song.
You can tell you've took time to think of the actual rhymes instead of just writing the first word that comes to your mind which is good.
I also like the bit from 2:27 where the vocals are stacked with a more melodic delivery.

Very good song
azz
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Vettori » Jul 28th, '14, 15:55

Thank you very much gentleman :)
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jaba » Jul 30th, '14, 03:03

Tbh reminded me of a Kendrick song. Keep it up! Already one of my fav TR rappers!
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Audio Stage