The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Stone O'Donell - Is this time

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Stone O'Donell - Is this time

Postby enrikex » Jul 24th, '14, 17:52

LoF: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=172109&p=2727193#p2727193

Hello everyone!, i'm new around here and i have a friend that started on the rap scene some time ago, he doesn't receive opinions because we are from countrys were the english rap music doesnt get recognized or it's opacated by other music genders and he really want that someone give to him a critic or an opinion about his music.

I don't know if this allowed but the song is hosted or uploaded (Sorry for my bad english) on Youtube.

Here is the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuZcMJ3 ... 0MfL38aknA

Thank you all!
enrikex
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Stone O'Donell - Is this time

Postby enrikex » Jul 25th, '14, 00:31

Someone please? please
enrikex
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Stone O'Donell - Is this time

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jul 25th, '14, 03:56

I like the beat. The quality of your vocals isn't very good though. Not a huge deal for now, but it will help us understand you. On that note, the accent is kinda tough to get past; coupled with the quality of the mic it makes it pretty hard to understand you. It sounds like you've got a good grasp on flow though. Theres a part towards the end of the first verse where the flow kinda stumbles though. The writing sounded good enough, but like I said, it was pretty tough to understand most of what you were saying. Maybe just me though. I guess just try and clarify what you say and see if someone can mix your vocals a bit better. Song had a very chill vibe to it though haha.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Return to Audio Stage