The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Errything's OK

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Errything's OK

Postby EvryOnesACrtc » Jul 31st, '14, 00:06

I've just recently gotten into recording. I've been posting in the CW section for years though. Since I am a beginner, I only recorded something small. I don't think I'm quite ready for an entire song with full on choruses just yet. Anyway, I'm open to hearing any kind of criticism to improve.

https://soundcloud.com/arshenal-1/errythings-ok

LOF: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=172744
EvryOnesACrtc
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Errything's OK

Postby Jaba » Jul 31st, '14, 02:54

Actually. I loved it. Great story-telling and mixing. Creative song!
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EvryOnesACrtc » Jul 31st, '14, 07:29

Jaba wrote:Actually. I loved it. Great story-telling and mixing. Creative song!

Haha I wouldn't consider it a song by any means--more like a snippet--but, still, thanks!
EvryOnesACrtc
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Mr.DGAF » Jul 31st, '14, 22:00

Damn haha, you chose a creative way to introduce yourself to AS. Wasn't really feeling some of the effects haha, and the quality wasn't great but I'm not a stickler for that. Like the beat a lot. Some of the delivery at the beginning was odd sounding, you kinda slurred the "bickering" line. Like the ad libs, especially the "oooh I cried". Your voice is really unique, you actually sounded kinda like my my man Jaba vocally at the very beginning. I felt your delivery got much better as the verse went a long; it straightened out and didn't fluctuate quite as much as the beginning. Was a solid start, look forward to hearing more.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby EvryOnesACrtc » Aug 1st, '14, 00:03

Mr.DGAF wrote:Damn haha, you chose a creative way to introduce yourself to AS. Wasn't really feeling some of the effects haha, and the quality wasn't great but I'm not a stickler for that. Like the beat a lot. Some of the delivery at the beginning was odd sounding, you kinda slurred the "bickering" line. Like the ad libs, especially the "oooh I cried". Your voice is really unique, you actually sounded kinda like my my man Jaba vocally at the very beginning. I felt your delivery got much better as the verse went a long; it straightened out and didn't fluctuate quite as much as the beginning. Was a solid start, look forward to hearing more.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I was hoping the little things that were wrong were just me nitpicking, but since you're pointing it out the discrepancies must be there. I only recorded my vocals once and didn't look back haha in retrospect, I should have did some retakes. Anyway, thanks for the feed. I'll post some more stuff soon. In the meantime, check out my written in the CW section.
EvryOnesACrtc
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Aug 11th, '14, 03:33

Wat.

I'm not quite sure what was going on haha. The effects were pretty cool, kinda muddled your rapping, but I'm sure that was part of the intent, not being heard over the parents' arguments. Nice rhymes in there, vocal presence is better than a lot of first timers I've heard here. Definitely excited to hear your improvements song-to-song. :y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Return to Audio Stage