The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Tranquil - Visions (Demo) *I'm Back*

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Tranquil - Visions (Demo) *I'm Back*

Postby Tranquil » Aug 29th, '14, 09:50

What's up guys!! I haven't posted on here in a long long time, life kind of got in the way of alot of things haha. Anyway, lately I've been getting back into the groove of writing songs, I've also been dappling in producing a bit lately as well.

So we have this song 'Visions'. I started writing this a couple of days ago, and because recently I got a new Mic I thought I would give it a little test and record it quickly. So here we go.. this is only a demo, just kindve wanted to get back out here and see what you guys think!

Feedback would be greatly appreciated! :smoking:

Link:
https://soundcloud.com/tranquilofficial ... sions-demo

LoF:
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=173531
Straight jacket with a hundred eight brackets, and a strap that wraps twice around my back, then they latch it!
(Formally EminemIsLegend)
Tranquil
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Tranquil - Visions (Demo) *I'm Back*

Postby Rossah » Aug 30th, '14, 12:03

I really liked the samples and the beat, all was good but maybe work on the delivery just a little bit but seriously it was a good song, good job :)
Rossah
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Tranquil - Visions (Demo) *I'm Back*

Postby Tranquil » Sep 4th, '14, 11:26

Thanks! As I said this is only a demo, I will defiantly have better delivery when I finally record it properly haha! :y:
Straight jacket with a hundred eight brackets, and a strap that wraps twice around my back, then they latch it!
(Formally EminemIsLegend)
Tranquil
Renegade
Renegade

Return to Audio Stage