The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Elision 2014

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: Elision 2014

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 30th, '14, 20:22

downloaded tbh, am listenin again rn lel
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Atone » Oct 30th, '14, 23:08

You're white and said Nigga....automatic trash

kidding, this was dope as fuck
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Eedee » Oct 31st, '14, 00:37

God damn I saw the other cypher a while back and I still can't get over your voice haha. Totally not what you think your voice would sound like coming out of that face. I mean that in the most harmless way possible :smoking:

Nice rhymes and syllables and shit. This definitely sounded like a rap battle verse in the way you delivered it. You kinda ran out of breath (to be expected) at times and it fucked with your delivery and your flow a bit. But it was dope though, man. :y:
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby Elision » Oct 31st, '14, 01:23

wow holy shit thanks for all the love guys i'm genuinely surprised. i was avoiding this thread because of what i assumed was being said in it. i've read everything thank you so much

edit: and for those saying i bit tech, i was really aiming more for dizaster ;) i've gotten bored of doing the tech-esque flows lately
Last edited by Elision on Oct 31st, '14, 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 31st, '14, 01:24

Elision wrote:wow holy shit thanks for all the love guys i'm genuinely surprised. i was avoiding this thread because of what i assumed was being said in it. i've read everything thank you so much

edit: and for those saying i bit tech, i was really aiming more for dizaster ;)

tbh i heard pat stay in ur voice, call me weird af but i did :confusion:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Elision » Oct 31st, '14, 01:26

DetroitSkills wrote:
Elision wrote:wow holy shit thanks for all the love guys i'm genuinely surprised. i was avoiding this thread because of what i assumed was being said in it. i've read everything thank you so much

edit: and for those saying i bit tech, i was really aiming more for dizaster ;)

tbh i heard pat stay in ur voice, call me weird af but i did :confusion:
that is weird haha but i aint mad i love pat :y:
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby FriedSchizoprenic » Nov 23rd, '14, 23:30

I know the thread is a little bit old but i dont like it. Your flow is good but you are like a lot of underground lyrical myracle rhyming for the sake of rhyming. In my opinion, weak. Sorry.
ImageImageImage

hi bro i have a question do you got a problem like a problem i can resolve what you mean you are going to punch me bro i just want to see aaaah aaaah stop stop is a prank is a praaaaaaaaank
FriedSchizoprenic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 23rd, '14, 23:31

lol
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby FriedSchizoprenic » Nov 23rd, '14, 23:41

DƎRDYPK wrote:lol

bum rushin a bum russian
ImageImageImage

hi bro i have a question do you got a problem like a problem i can resolve what you mean you are going to punch me bro i just want to see aaaah aaaah stop stop is a prank is a praaaaaaaaank
FriedSchizoprenic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 23rd, '14, 23:43

DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby FriedSchizoprenic » Nov 23rd, '14, 23:45

DƎRDYPK wrote:Image
ImageImageImage

FriedSchizoprenic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Nov 24th, '14, 00:14

FriedSchizoprenic wrote:I know the thread is a little bit old but i dont like it.
...you resurrected this just to tell me you don't like it?
FriedSchizoprenic wrote:Your flow is good but you are like a lot of underground lyrical myracle rhyming for the sake of rhyming. In my opinion, weak. Sorry
it's no secret that's what i like doing and listening-to more than anything else. i just enjoy rhyming with cool flows. is that why you say it's weak though?
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby FriedSchizoprenic » Nov 24th, '14, 00:26

Elision wrote:
FriedSchizoprenic wrote:I know the thread is a little bit old but i dont like it.
...you resurrected this just to tell me you don't like it?
FriedSchizoprenic wrote:Your flow is good but you are like a lot of underground lyrical myracle rhyming for the sake of rhyming. In my opinion, weak. Sorry
it's no secret that's what i like doing and listening-to more than anything else. i just enjoy rhyming with cool flows. is that why you say it's weak though?

Um, yeah. Because one thing is the rhyming and other thing is rap. Rap is more complex than just multis. Got other aspects like puns (Which for me is harder putting puns than rhyming words), wordplay general, subject matter, storytelling, humor, flow changes, variety, atsmophere, etc.

But i didnt know you was conscious of that, because i see a lot of lyrical myracle rappers doing that and saying "LOOK BRO I AM BETTER THAN LIL WAYNE LOOK HOW MANY WORDS I RHYMEE!!!1111".

If i see it on that perspective, i guess it's cool. But you have the flow man. You can do actually good tracks.
ImageImageImage

FriedSchizoprenic
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Elision » Nov 24th, '14, 00:37

FriedSchizoprenic wrote:Rap is more complex than just multis. Got other aspects like puns (Which for me is harder putting puns than rhyming words), wordplay general, subject matter, storytelling, humor, flow changes, variety, atsmophere, etc.

But i didnt know you was conscious of that, because i see a lot of lyrical myracle rappers doing that and saying "LOOK BRO I AM BETTER THAN LIL WAYNE LOOK HOW MANY WORDS I RHYMEE!!!1111".
oh haha nah man i'm totally aware of what i'm doing here, it's just what i prefer. i'm capable of almost any type of rap. that said there were a ton of flow changes here. humor as well. keep in mind Master Chief made the same point last time i posted here. i appreciate the honest feedback regardless.
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby FriedSchizoprenic » Nov 24th, '14, 00:42

Elision wrote:
FriedSchizoprenic wrote:Rap is more complex than just multis. Got other aspects like puns (Which for me is harder putting puns than rhyming words), wordplay general, subject matter, storytelling, humor, flow changes, variety, atsmophere, etc.

oh haha nah man i'm totally aware of what i'm doing here, it's just what i prefer. i'm capable of almost any type of rap. that said there were a ton of flow changes here. humor as well. keep in mind Master Chief made the same point last time i posted here. i appreciate the honest feedback regardless.

Yeah i know, in the flow aspect you are great doe :y:
ImageImageImage

FriedSchizoprenic
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Audio Stage