The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Back to The Rhyme (Single off my upcoming EP)

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Re: Back to The Rhyme (Single off my upcoming EP)

Postby KoLyric » Nov 22nd, '14, 02:21

Hmmm. You need to work on flow, voice, possibly quality, and, from this song, lyrical content.
I understand it's one of those freewrite related conceptual songs, but, there needs to be SOME sort of coherency, or at least something more interesting to say. Even songs chock full of punchlines can suffice interestingly enough.

You seem to have an interest here (judging by how many songs you've released, etc) so I recommend you keep fanning that spark into a flame.

Looking forward to hearing the next one.

Withered Wallflower- Coming soon.
KoLyric
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Jaba » Nov 22nd, '14, 02:23

KoLyric wrote:Hmmm. You need to work on flow, voice, possibly quality, and, from this song, lyrical content.
I understand it's one of those freewrite related conceptual songs, but, there needs to be SOME sort of coherency, or at least something more interesting to say. Even songs chock full of punchlines can suffice interestingly enough.

You seem to have an interest here (judging by how many songs you've released, etc) so I recommend you keep fanning that spark into a flame.

This is off my EP "Redemption EP". YOu should listen to that man (its in this thread). I also just released a new song off an upcoming project im doing and thats called "Dont Kill Me". :y:
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KoLyric » Nov 22nd, '14, 02:29

Jaba wrote:
KoLyric wrote:Hmmm. You need to work on flow, voice, possibly quality, and, from this song, lyrical content.

This is off my EP "Redemption EP". YOu should listen to that man (its in this thread). I also just released a new song off an upcoming project im doing and thats called "Dont Kill Me". :y:

Link me to both right quick, plz

Withered Wallflower- Coming soon.
KoLyric
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Jaba » Nov 22nd, '14, 02:31

KoLyric wrote:
Jaba wrote:

Link me to both right quick, plz

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=175124 - new song

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=174925 - redemption ep

Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Audio Stage