Woah, did not know you made music like this (I knew you battled, but that was it).
01. The beat is awesome / perfect this song. Your flow sounds pretty smooth over it, although you do slip up a few times. However, it sounds like it was in one take, and the fact that you did that makes it impressive, yet not entirely improvable. Makes it seem like you didn't spend too much time on it. You slurred a few rhymes, but the cons didn't outweigh the pros and it was decent.
02. Beat was pretty generic but it's all good haha. Your flow was mad good over this. That line "I can help others' lives, just not my own" was solid bro. If the song didn't the tinge of mainstream that it has, I would've enjoyed it a lot more though, can't lie. Little bit too Recovery for me.
03. Woah, I recognize that beat from something... Not sure what haha. The instrumental's start was good but it got boring after a bit, needing a drop. Your singing sounded a little weird, I'd recommend a tuner like melodyne. However, as soon as you jumped it, it was all good. DGAF killed it, but there was a weird skip as soon as he jumped it. His fast rapping only made me feel like the beat needed more. I know that might not be something you're not capable of; maybe it just needed a better suited beat. I spent it all waiting for the sixteenth note hats to come in haha. Really good song though, chorus wasn't too good though. Good job guys!
04. Here we go, classic beat. Love it. Lyrics go extremely nicely over it. The transition to the sample was odd to listen to though. The transition back to the drumbeat is good but it sounds weird going into it. Your voice was unclear at some points though, needs some EQing and compressing (funny that I'm saying that but whatever lol). Altogether solid song though. The low quality of the instrumental made it a little hard to listen to though, which was disappointing because how good it and you were/was.
05. As soon as the inst came in, I thought it was gonna be another mainstream-ish song and I wouldn't like it, but you went all Kendrick on it and made it cool. You fell off the beat a few times at the fast parts but for the most part it was solid fire, which was super cool to hear. Depressed all these songs are so short though. Like this song though, don't get me wrong haha
06. Vocal quality sounded a lot nicer on this one, and the beat is great. Sounds like you spent a lot more time on this track than maybe some of the others (considering the adlibs and all). I really felt this one, solid job on it. Some of the rhyme tracks didn't seem to line up though.
07. Beat was soo intense, kinda like the Till I Collapse of the album. The whole synth and singing at the chorus was so cool, idk if that's you or a beat from the internet though haha. Doesn't matter too much though, 'cause your verses killed, especially that second one with the guitar solo though. Really digging the variety throughout the album, awesome job. This is def the most epic song on the album, not sure I'd consider it the best though; the songs are so different at all. This one's sick though, that's for sure haha
08. This awesome, your flow fits perfectly, a lot less slipping up on this track. The inst drowned your vocals out at a few times. Really loved the writing on this one, those multis >. Only thing I would say (within the context of the album) is that it should've been swapped with Sparring Session, which imo should've been the last track.
Overall, solid project; it was dope. I think you need to work a little on staying completely on beat at all times and punching in (which there didn't seem too much of on this). Also, the instrumentals were all pretty low qual (ik, I talked about them the whole time, mb mb) which was strange, did you make them or were they downloaded? Either way, I would try to figure out a way to improve it because it gave the album a more amateur feel that I doubt you were going for. Same goes for your mic quality, but it's clearly easier to improve the beat qual than the mic's. Awesome job!
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig