The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bar & Kez - Random Workout

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 22nd, '06, 03:37

Sarah wrote:
rhiannon wrote:ive never herd kez b4 he's fukin good!so's bar...i like it good shit guyz

lol same here, Kez is really good :D

Sorry I'm late with feedback, i downloaded this the other day n listened to it then :giggle: . I really like it guys, you did great work :D

Bar: Heard improvement from you, so that's a big up, you're getting better :D n your voice is fuckin hot :shifty: lmao

Kez: good work, first I heard from you actually. It's hard to download everything posted in here :sweating: I'll be sure to check out more from you when I see it :D . How old are you btw? You sound alot younger than I imagined you'd be lol

yup im the shitest rapper every ya'll only want me for my voice :smoking: lol j/k

thx sarah :D and hes 14
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kez » Dec 22nd, '06, 09:37

Sarah wrote:
rhiannon wrote:ive never herd kez b4 he's fukin good!so's bar...i like it good shit guyz

lol same here, Kez is really good :D

Sorry I'm late with feedback, i downloaded this the other day n listened to it then :giggle: . I really like it guys, you did great work :D

Bar: Heard improvement from you, so that's a big up, you're getting better :D n your voice is fuckin hot :shifty: lmao

Kez: good work, first I heard from you actually. It's hard to download everything posted in here :sweating: I'll be sure to check out more from you when I see it :D . How old are you btw? You sound alot younger than I imagined you'd be lol

Thanks Sarah

Hmm, another person my links don't work for, i'll have to start using like rapidshare or something.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 24th, '06, 14:59

bump :8)
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Previous

Return to Audio Stage