The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New Album - Apockalypse Now

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Postby Kez » Dec 18th, '06, 01:21

Speak for yourself Fordie, i do want to be a major recording artist. Sure, some of you (or most?) probably think i have nowhere near enough skill, but i'm 14 for christ sake. Or at the very least i want to make a living off of it.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kez » Dec 18th, '06, 01:23

Killa wrote:what im tryna say is give constructive feedback instead of actin like you god and he just took a shit on hevans lawn.

Couldn't of put it better myself
"I aint feelin it" is hardly constructive feedback, is it?
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 18th, '06, 01:27

Kez wrote:Speak for yourself Fordie, i do want to be a major recording artist. Sure, some of you (or most?) probably think i have nowhere near enough skill, but i'm 14 for christ sake. Or at the very least i want to make a living off of it.

lol thats the way i look at it

but ya got to remember its harder than hard to even get a foot in the door in the buisness , and even if you do 9/10 get it slammed back at them, always got to have a back up :D
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kez » Dec 18th, '06, 01:30

^ Yeah i do understand how hard it is.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby 4D » Dec 18th, '06, 01:33

Kez wrote:Speak for yourself Fordie, i do want to be a major recording artist

Fucks sake man, I was defending you. I wasn`t saying you weren`t and I really didn`t mean, nobody here was. Just on a realistic scale, it`s not very likely. There are thousands of sites like these all over the net, with much better lyricists, and more popularity, The internet is buzzing right now with wannabee rappers and lyricists, it's a great way to practice and get feedback, and get constructive criticism too. I think its great, some people have to come off their high horse though, and touch ground on reality.
.......http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34661......
^^Read The Download Section Rules!!^^
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kez » Dec 18th, '06, 01:39

Yeah, i know you were defending me Fordie, sorry if it seemed like i didn't.
Yeah i am very aware of the low chances there are of getting signed.
And yeah, don't know if you were talking about me, but i am very serious about it, and i am being realistic.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 18th, '06, 01:40

FORDIE wrote: The internet is buzzing right now with wannabee rappers and lyricists, it's a great way to practice and get feedback, and get constructive criticism too.

after a while everyhting in the world goes advance ( if you will )

like the clock went digital

the internet is basically used by all underground artists

and well for me scotland aint even got a underground :laughing:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 18th, '06, 02:07

McMaybe wrote:Heres my opinion, and some contructive feedback, i dont wanna give you none.
And thats because i find it pointless, theirs to many wannabe rappers like you on the net, you wanna hear the truth, people only say your good so you dont feel bad, same goes for almost every internet rapper today, and im not excluding myself....
In reality, your chanses of making it are smaller than a grain of salt, so dont put to much on that dream....same goes for everyone else, once again, including myself, and if i thought i was god, i would of said this sooner to one of the many rappers i know....

all probly true , but you cant blame ppl for trying
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby stevethetruth » Dec 18th, '06, 02:09

Bar wrote:
McMaybe wrote:Heres my opinion, and some contructive feedback, i dont wanna give you none.
And thats because i find it pointless, theirs to many wannabe rappers like you on the net, you wanna hear the truth, people only say your good so you dont feel bad, same goes for almost every internet rapper today, and im not excluding myself....
In reality, your chanses of making it are smaller than a grain of salt, so dont put to much on that dream....same goes for everyone else, once again, including myself, and if i thought i was god, i would of said this sooner to one of the many rappers i know....

yeah true and i know i'll never make it :laughing: the only chance i have is when hell frezzes over :laughing:
http://www.myspace.com/stevethetruth <-- my myspace add me!!
stevethetruth
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 18th, '06, 02:13

steverocks88 wrote:
Bar wrote:

yeah true and i know i'll never make it :laughing: the only chance i have is when hell frezzes over :laughing:

well they do say there could be a dramatic climate change in the upcoming years :laughing:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby stevethetruth » Dec 18th, '06, 02:18

Bar wrote:
steverocks88 wrote:
Bar wrote:

well they do say there could be a dramatic climate change in the upcoming years :laughing:

:laughing: i wish

:laughing:
http://www.myspace.com/stevethetruth <-- my myspace add me!!
stevethetruth
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby NoLimitWordz » Dec 18th, '06, 05:13

well i still cant post an opinion on Kez cuz i aint heard him before but you (Maybe) like i said before are actually good...atleast the track i heard that was the best one ive heard on this site atleast...ive hears Cocoa is good too but he posts everything in rapidshare so ive never heard him myself...dunno exaclty how good you hear since thats the only track ive heard from you...but the shit was hot and if its and if its a sample of future shit you might put out..you'd def have a shot in my opinion atleast...who knows...i dont even try to rap and thats for a reason...lmao
NoLimitWordz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby NoLimitWordz » Dec 18th, '06, 05:26

yeah basically....i mean people say everyone sucks...dont matter how good they are...tupac has hater...em has haters...everyone does...so it is what it is...like you said everyone has an opinion and aint everyone gonna like your shit...just gotta do your thing and leave it at that
NoLimitWordz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby 4D » Dec 18th, '06, 18:14

Well, speaking for myself, it's only a hobby, but, it's something I`m passionate about, at least the creative part. I could never be a performer, takes a certain type of asshole to enjoy that (lol). I`m only in it for the love of it, but, that doesn`t mean I want to shit on anybody's dreams.

I listened to this album last night Kez, and still think you have a lot of potential, you have a good grasp on multies, and a great flow. Your voice will mature soon, and also with another year or 2 practice, no telling how good you could be. It`s cool to hear people being ambitious, give it everything you have until every door closes. I wish i was your age and had the same level of determination you have!
.......http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34661......
^^Read The Download Section Rules!!^^
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Kez » Dec 18th, '06, 20:46

^ Alright it's cool
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

PreviousNext

Return to Audio Stage