The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

my new quality.......(check inside lol )

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

my new quality.......(check inside lol )

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 20th, '06, 02:25

ok well as ya'll know i got my mixer :D

and well ti wa sloooking dim i did everythign they said and it didnt work :9

to cut a long story short it doesnt work in cool edit pro but ti does in windows recorder......yeh i know strange......if anyone knwos how to make it work in cool edit please tell me

anywae on to explain this test

this is jsut so ya'll cans ee the quality and know what to expect form my next audio :D ....sorta

i recorded this jsut there its very late and i recorded with my mouth basically touching the mic and really quiet.....ya'll know usually itd be really bad distortion among others.....and if the quality is like this and i had.. no pop filter mumbling breathign heavy practicaly 0 cm away from the mic...i can only think what a proper recording will bring :D

i knwo non will listen to the end coz im jsut saying a load a shit and rythming a old rythm , but if you do listen through youll hear hissing and lots of fucked up stuff near the end.....that was me turnign knobs to see if it had effects lol

http://download.yousendit.com/92C326B269B6330D

well anywae dats it download if you curious to hear my new quality ( sorta ) imma defiantly post a acapella tomorrow so everyone can hear it in its ful glory :D i think its gonni be good, it fucking better be, since its a
Last edited by ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, on Dec 20th, '06, 02:42, edited 1 time in total.
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby mart85 » Dec 20th, '06, 02:32

yeah like you said... I didn't listen till the end.... lol nah seriously, like you said, it's definately an improvement... well worth the cash you spent, cause before, you couldn'T take advantage of your mic... looking forward to hear your next audio
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 20th, '06, 02:38

thx :D also coccoa got it to work in cool edit for me :8)
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby mart85 » Dec 20th, '06, 02:57

oh that's cool :happy:
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Return to Audio Stage