The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

If I Could Prove Them Wrong

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

If I Could Prove Them Wrong

Postby Kez » Dec 24th, '06, 21:12

Wrote this last night, was a bit fed up.
I don't know why i'm posting this here but what the hell.
Beat (C) http://soundclick.com/vtz

Dl links:
Sendspace - http://www.sendspace.com/file/yrg7bz
Rapidshare - http://rapidshare.com/files/8815438/Kez ... g.mp3.html
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 24th, '06, 21:46

great track man deep true spitting :worship: only thing is the quality but that cant be helped right now other than that lyrics and delivery are spot on :D :worship:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby so_shady915 » Dec 24th, '06, 22:05

Holy shit nikka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooo shit!!!! the beat was sick...thats all like.... aight well u werent flowing, u was talking, and dont bitch about other rappers opinions, step up on vocab, flow, and writin a hook cuz u get lost and u dont know where u at in the song,
so_shady915
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Kez » Dec 24th, '06, 22:10

so_shady915 wrote:Holy shit nikka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooo shit!!!! the beat was sick...thats all like.... aight well u werent flowing, u was talking, and dont bitch about other rappers opinions, step up on vocab, flow, and writin a hook cuz u get lost and u dont know where u at in the song,

Will you just fuck off? Jesus christ.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby so_shady915 » Dec 24th, '06, 22:12

Im fucking giving you feed YOu fucking little stinky distorted ass voice bitch mother FUcker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so_shady915
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 24th, '06, 22:43

so_shady915 wrote:Holy shit nikka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ooo shit!!!! the beat was sick...thats all like.... aight well u werent flowing, u was talking, and dont bitch about other rappers opinions, step up on vocab, flow, and writin a hook cuz u get lost and u dont know where u at in the song,

so says the guy who doesnt even know who tupac is and thinks tupac should up his delivery :laughing:

fucking loser :laughing:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby so_shady915 » Dec 24th, '06, 22:54

Bar wrote:

so says the guy who doesnt even know who tupac is and thinks tupac should up his delivery :laughing:

i didnt listened to the song fam, and at least I can flow better on the mic and people understand me
so_shady915
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 24th, '06, 23:00

so_shady915 wrote:
Bar wrote:

i didnt listened to the song fam, and at least I can flow better on the mic and people understand me

prove it
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby so_shady915 » Dec 24th, '06, 23:06

I dont got to proove nothing to internet cats fam, i know im tight, producers would sing some one like me, and not some one like you

Me> You

Easy :smoking:
so_shady915
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 25th, '06, 00:11

so_shady915 wrote:I dont got to proove nothing to internet cats fam, i know im tight, producers would sing some one like me, and not some one like you

Me> You

Easy :smoking:

how can you say internet cats when your on the ent aswell :laughing:

also i dont give a shit if they "would" sign you fact si you aint signed and scared to show us your track that you dont have :laughing:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Audio Stage