The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Mic Check *testing*

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Mic Check *testing*

Postby Ethos » Dec 27th, '06, 00:22

I just busted open my new mic and finally recorded something. :p
so tell me what you all think.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gsq2ke

btw the no apologies beat isnt the actual one i'm recording on. me and DC are gonna be working on a beat and i'm also throwing one of my friends on this so wait for a full version coming soon......hopefully
Ethos
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DC4952 » Dec 27th, '06, 05:51

cool, i see ya got ya new mic, it has quality i see :8) flow was nice but i thought ur voice cud be louder, just in my opinion
DC4952
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ethos » Dec 27th, '06, 05:55

DC4952 wrote:cool, i see ya got ya new mic, it has quality i see :8) flow was nice but i thought ur voice cud be louder, just in my opinion

fool this is a hella nice mic. im bout to post some pics of my presents :p
but anyway yeah but like i said this isnt the official beat. so some things are gonna need to be tweaked. that's why i called it a raw session.
R.I.P. Nate D-O-Double G

Westside all day 'n night!!!
Ethos
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ThomasAguanis » Dec 27th, '06, 06:09

fuck everyones using this beat now and im writing to it :laughing:

ok listening to it now
you're voice is way to low and ruins it. seems good quality but its hard to tell since the vocals are so low. thats easy to improve so its no big deal. keep it up man I'm sure you'll adapt to the new mic the more you use it.
B.K.A. The King of Kale A.K.A. The Superfood Sensai
I still rap better than you.

ThomasAguanis
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Ethos » Dec 27th, '06, 06:32

ThomasAguanis wrote:fuck everyones using this beat now and im writing to it :laughing:

ok listening to it now
you're voice is way to low and ruins it. seems good quality but its hard to tell since the vocals are so low. thats easy to improve so its no big deal. keep it up man I'm sure you'll adapt to the new mic the more you use it.

lol i wasnt planning on using this beat though.

um thomas can you give me some pointers on making my vocals louder? i used the wavepad for it.
R.I.P. Nate D-O-Double G

Westside all day 'n night!!!
Ethos
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mart85 » Dec 27th, '06, 07:05

yeah it seems nice but we can't hear you... it kinda sounds like you're not too confident though, you should speak with energy and be proud of yourself! lol, and with practise you could get better, if that's something you have trouble with... or maybe you had energy and it's just that we can't hear clearly... so to make your voice sound louder, the most simple way would be to turn the volume of the beat down... or boosting the volume of your vocals up, but it may cause some distortion, so you might want to compress your vocals (check Coccoa's sticky thread giving audio advices to do it, you should see what you should do, basically)... you should try to adjust that and re upload the song, cause this way, it's hard to judge :sweating:
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Rae » Dec 27th, '06, 10:12

i like it ... but yeah i agree with whoeva said ur voice could be a little louder ...

sounds good :D
screename on Zune Social - HispanicLUVER

I drink more than you, I party harder than you do, And my car is faster than yours too! RAWWRR!

www.myspace.com/harleyquinn667 <--- add me
Rae
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Dec 27th, '06, 18:59

Yeah i liked your flow on this from what i could hear, but you need to make yaself louder.

Apart from the volume it seems pretty solid though.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Audio Stage