The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Random Ghost - the unreleased song

The forum for TRshady family audio songs and albums / mixtapes.

Random Ghost - the unreleased song

Postby randomghost » Feb 14th, '07, 07:29

i did this song 2 months ago with speacial gust but i cant say his name, anyways this was suppose to be diss towards somebody but no shit happens till now. so what i did is i trimmed the intro, some parts from the verse and the special gust, i just kept some parts from the verse and then it goes the chorus (goes i dont need to this that person) the song name is go to church:happy:

here is 2 links:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/paonhb

http://www.zshare.net/audio/random-ghos ... d-mp3.html

enjoy
randomghost
Renegade
Renegade

Postby randomghost » Feb 14th, '07, 14:44

i got like 10 downloads and no fuckin reply, bump in this motherfucker :8)
randomghost
Renegade
Renegade

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 14th, '07, 15:03

was actually a ok track till you said n**** wtf is up with that, your white man :confusion: not fucking kool
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby randomghost » Feb 14th, '07, 15:16

Bar wrote:was actually a ok track till you said n**** wtf is up with that, your white man :confusion: not fucking kool
yeah i know, just to fit wid the rhyme, thanx for the comment :happy:
randomghost
Renegade
Renegade

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 14th, '07, 15:21

randomghost wrote:
Bar wrote:was actually a ok track till you said n**** wtf is up with that, your white man :confusion: not fucking kool

obv you dont know its not kool man, cancel he track we were doin
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby randomghost » Feb 14th, '07, 15:30

Bar wrote:
randomghost wrote:

are u serious man, i know i dont usually say this word, coz i got alot of ma friend get offended by this word, so i just said it in this track but not intentionally, do u know what i mean, sorry everyone for saying this word i know its really insulting, wont happen again :zipped: :sweating:
randomghost
Renegade
Renegade

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 14th, '07, 15:33

randomghost wrote:
Bar wrote:
randomghost wrote:

are u serious man, i know i dont usually say this word, coz i got alot of ma friend get offended by this word, so i just said it in this track but not intentionally, do u know what i mean, sorry everyone for saying this word i know its really insulting, wont happen again :zipped: :sweating:

lyrics are WRITTEN nothing can be by accident :confusion: i really dont like white people who say that, really dont like them, it just isnt right
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby MoBrat » Feb 14th, '07, 17:38

Bar wrote:lyrics are WRITTEN nothing can be by accident :confusion: i really dont like white people who say that, really dont like them, it just isnt right

so it's not right 4 a white person 2 say it but it's kool 4 a black person to say it :confusion: now i dont mean to offend anyone but i hate that it's stupid a lot of black ppl say that word and then when a white guy says it it's rasist or not kool if they dont want white ppl saying it then they shouldn't say it.....and it's not like he meant it in a rasist way he was talking about his homies but anyways...

nice song random nice flow and beat :thumbsup:
Last edited by MoBrat on Feb 14th, '07, 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
MoBrat
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Feb 14th, '07, 17:51

MoBrat wrote:
Bar wrote:
randomghost wrote:lyrics are WRITTEN nothing can be by accident :confusion: i really dont like white people who say that, really dont like them, it just isnt right

so it's not right 4 a white person 2 say it but it's kool 4 a black person to say it :confusion: now i dont mean to offend anyone but i hate that it's stupid a lot of black ppl say that word and then when a white guy says it it's rasist or not kool if they dont want white ppl saying it then they shouldn't say it.....and it's not like he meant it in a rasist way he was talking about his homies but anyways...

It's a black person's WORD, they have the right to say it. It's a matter of principal.

Only black people can understand it, i suggest you keep out of matters like this.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby MoBrat » Feb 14th, '07, 17:55

Kez wrote:
MoBrat wrote:
Bar wrote:lyrics are WRITTEN nothing can be by accident :confusion: i really dont like white people who say that, really dont like them, it just isnt right

It's a black person's WORD, they have the right to say it. It's a matter of principal.

Only black people can understand it, i suggest you keep out of matters like this.

:confusion: where did u go to school it's not a black person's word it was acctually made by white ppl as a slave name 4 black ppl back in the day and thats y they get mad when a white person says it but whatever enough of this in here....

anymore feed 4 Random Ghost
Raid Time Inc 4 Life ... Founder/Owner Hybrid Purity AKA Restlesswon
MoBrat
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Feb 14th, '07, 17:59

Actually, they don't teach about black slavery in the UK funnily enough.

Retard.

So since you know that the word makes them pissed, the fact that you're defending it WITH this knowledge makes it even worse!
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby MoBrat » Feb 14th, '07, 18:06

Kez wrote:Actually, they don't teach about black slavery in the UK funnily enough.

Retard.

So since you know that the word makes them pissed, the fact that you're defending it WITH this knowledge makes it even worse!

im not defending anything my main point was y is it kool 4 a black person 2 say it but when a white person says it we're rasist or not kool.....like it has 2 meanings when a black person says it eveyone says ok hes talking about his homies and when i white person says it O hes a rasist mother fucker like come on ppl get with the times us white ppl aren't try'n to be rasist we are just using slang....but everyone has their opinion so ima drop it and leave it at that :whistle:
MoBrat
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Feb 14th, '07, 18:09

MoBrat wrote: so ima drop it and leave it at that

^ :laughing: :laughing:

You said that in your last post here.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby NoLimitWordz » Feb 14th, '07, 18:35

lol and you wonder why people get all over your ass....fact is its not okay for white people to say it...justify it all you want....you ever Em going aroind saying it his rhymes or any main stream white rappers for that matter? anywho im done...this is pointless
NoLimitWordz
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby MoBrat » Feb 14th, '07, 18:49

NoLimitWordz wrote:lol and you wonder why people get all over your ass....fact is its not okay for white people to say it...justify it all you want....you ever Em going aroind saying it his rhymes or any main stream white rappers for that matter? anywho im done...this is pointless

im not trying to justify anyone saying it god damn no 1 gets the point im not saying it's ok 4 white ppl to say it but it's a double standard if white ppl cant say it then black ppl shouldn't say it either...and ya i said i was gonna drop it but guess what i never do cause it's a total BS rule not that i ever say it but it's still a BS rule :p
MoBrat
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Audio Stage