The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

What ever happened to Fuzz Scoota and Eye-Kyu?

Threads on the subject of the rap group D12 to be posted here.

Re: What ever happened to Fuzz Scoota and Eye-Kyu?

Postby MikeNUFC » Mar 24th, '10, 17:57

Solace wrote:Eminem wasn't an original member either, was he?

He was originally in it but when he got signed in '98 he left the group but still said he'd sign them after SSLP. Then Bugz got killed in 99 and they needed an 6th member so he rejoined.
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby MikeNUFC » Mar 24th, '10, 18:24

Francesco10 wrote:
MikeNufc wrote:
Solace wrote:Eminem wasn't an original member either, was he?

He was originally in it but when he got signed in '98 he left the group but still said he'd sign them after SSLP. Then Bugz got killed in 99 and they needed an 6th member so he rejoined.

Exactly, Proof made the group and Em was his man from day one. That's why I said yes and no cuz EM was tehnically on the roster from day one but he was least on the songs they were doing at the time cuz he was going solo too. You're right he left at some point and supposed to be on thier albums more like guest than like a member but then Bugs got killed and they had to re do the roster. By the way I've heard Em saying that in interviews back in the day. After it happened they were touring and were all down and didn't even know how would their react to all that as a group.

Yeah it's on the making of D12 video on Youtube - they were all on the bus just devasted
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DƎRDYPK » Mar 24th, '10, 18:27

DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby amerikazmostbluntedd » Nov 4th, '10, 22:52

benrumbles wrote:
AbramIsaac wrote:There was sort of a fallout, I believe...

I know Fuzz ended up dissing D12; he never got along with Proof anyway. Eye-Kyu was originally part of D12 before it got slimmed down to 6 members with two personalities. So he might have taken offense to that, but I don't know. Eye-Kyu is a mystery, as far as I know; no telling what happened to him, but I'm kind of interested to know myself.

Yeah Proof kicked him out of the group...I have that Fuzz - D12 Diss(only 32kb) if anyone wants it? and heaps of other Fuzz misc songs that i'd be willin to swap or w/e for any rare Fuzz or Eye-Kyu tracks or a higher quality version of that Fuzz - D12 diss? get @ me! either here or P M me!

shit man, i'd love to get ahold of some Fuzz tracks. Hook me up?
amerikazmostbluntedd
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby SweT » Nov 16th, '10, 16:57

Eye-Kyu, want some new shit from him.. :)
ImageImage
SweT
Soldier
Soldier

Postby JPPretzel » Nov 23rd, '10, 09:23

Fuzz had a fallout with the group and im fairly sure he recorded a diss to but i can never find any versions of the track that have good enough quality to actually hear it. Apparently him and proof werent cool and im not sure who previously posted it but bizarre and pace won have indeed given him some shout outs.
Some one also posted that Fuzz was still active with his myspace page, i checked it and it says that dude is from new york which initially threw me off, but listening to the freestyles thats definetly him - and yes they are recent hence he is alive.

Eye-Kyu is still alive and is currently working odd jobs in Detroit. There have been rumours that he will return for D12's final album, i wish i still had the links as i found a few sites and different sources that reported that the group was considering brining him back to tie up the loose ends on thier big finale. He initially left the group at around 1998. Em and Proof had fallen out shortly before he got signed and the group decided to disband at around 1997 (post slim shady ep) after em's career started taking off with sound bombing 2 and "when to stand up" the group decided to reform but eye-kyu wanted no part of it believing that they would struggle for recognition/ would never blow up, sure enough a few months later dre signed em and after the sslp was a hit he formed the label and signed the crew. during the reformation the group officially consisted of: Proof, Kon Artis, Kuniva, Bugz, Bizarre and just before Bugz's shooting Swifty joined again creating a Dozen so to speak.
Eye-Kyu discography: Eminem: Infinite - 313 (verse and chorus), Its O.K (chorus). D12: Underground Ep - Chance to Advance, Bring Our Boys. Da Ruckus: Episode 1 - Paper Chase. Da forgotten episdoe - eye-confess
JPPretzel
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Dirty Dozen