The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Y'all bustas

Threads on the subject of the rap group D12 to be posted here.

Postby chronic » Jan 18th, '06, 00:31

DJ Harlem wrote:He's talking about his dick. Too small dick...too short dick....or whatever. Sarah just told me. She is way too disappointed with u killa.

lo ur just jealous cuz HE got 1 :whistle: lol
chronic
Renegade
Renegade

Postby zaixkzn » Jan 18th, '06, 01:06

personally i like d12 cause proof and bizarre are in da band... and in a certain sense beacouse eminem is there too ;)
"i never love you enough to trust you we just met and i just fucked you"
zaixkzn
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby chronic » Jan 18th, '06, 01:10

zaixkzn wrote:personally i like d12 cause proof and bizarre are in da band... and in a certain sense beacouse eminem is there too ;)

GROUPIE lol its like tehe only person on 7 who talks about the subject
chronic
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Shadyluva » Jan 18th, '06, 01:15

d12 songs r great with or without eminem....eminem has just promoted d12...and has just gotten them to the next level...i personally pprefer songs of d12 without eminem...cuz they just sound different without him
but songs with him r also good
Shadyluva
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby TiFFany08 » Jan 18th, '06, 01:21

i respect d-12 but to be honest i do think they would of never made it without em
TiFFany08
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shadyluva » Jan 18th, '06, 01:35

Sarah wrote:I think Em will hardly be on their next album, cos like he wasn't on D12 World as much as he was on Devil's Night, So I think he's tryna make them popular without him having to be on like every track.

And yeah I also really like the D12 tracks without Em in em' too. Like better lol. All the D12 tracks I been listening to lately have been ones without Em. So if anyone here doesn't seem to like the ones without him and like the ones with him are definately a groupie lol

yea me to, cuz in the shade 45 magazine, d12 was like that em wont be on the next album a lot and the 1st 2 singles will be without d12
Shadyluva
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SNaKe » Jan 18th, '06, 01:37

I like almost all tracks of D12 with or without Em i dont care....
:)
SNaKe
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby $0 R3@L » Jan 18th, '06, 03:08

ok

d12 are excellent with or without eminem in.Ok i hate when people immediately judge a track of d12 if it doesnt mention eminems in it, but sometimes you gotta expect eminem fans will say that.I just think the same people shouldnt them claim themselfs d12 fans just fans of d12 feat eminem.

Thats how i view it.Personally d12 is excellent with or without eminem.
http://www.myspace.com/aronsoreal
Tony Yayo > 50 cent
yoshi wrote:even after all those years.. So Real > Jesus
$0 R3@L
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby WestCoast_G » Jan 18th, '06, 06:40

Yeah you got a point but you gotta admit Aron if Em hadn't given them a deal they'd still be Underground and shit...

G-Unot
WestCoast_G
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Mr. Cookie » Jan 18th, '06, 12:44

Em is good rapper...so is D-12..but I don't listen to D-12 cuz Em is the "lead band singer"..I listen to D-12 cuz I like D-12...spescially Bizarre...but who don't? :p I like all the members...if Em leave D-12..I don't care..If Em don't leave D-12...I don't care...D-12 are GOOD with or without Em...to be continued...
Mr. Cookie

Postby Speech » Jan 18th, '06, 12:47

thatz my homie, thatz what im talkin bout
Speech
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AspirinE » Jan 18th, '06, 12:55

Sarah wrote:Lol I think everyone likes bizzare :p . Theres just a few people who don't, which I don't understand, cos like...how could anyone hate that fat guy with the shower cap lmao (I think that was from a song). Ok now I'm goin off topic lol....

Well yeah basically D12 are good with or without Eminem

even considering the fact that most of u like D12, most of the people, would shit on their CD, if Em wasnt in someway related. So goes for most of the other artists.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby AspirinE » Jan 18th, '06, 13:10

Wat disturbs me most is that people choose to be fanatic these days rather than listning to the WHOLE GENRE.. i mean OMFG hip hop is 20 years old, there people who made magic happen on the mic, yet i see very little people knowing about those. Thats prolly the only reason Em is so disrespected by hardcore hip hop fans....

Like i mean theres only so many songs released by Em... but no ppl keep tryna find like little snippets of his voice in other songs....

Dirty fucking Dozen!!!
AspirinE
Django
Django

Postby pawel » Jan 18th, '06, 15:14

you know DJ Harlem, this is the first thing you said I have to agree with you :smoking:
pawel
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Coccoa » Jan 18th, '06, 22:06

*cleans fase*

Damn this throwing up shit gon be the death of me.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-Unit.

That's Bizzare putting some extra G in it.
Coccoa
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

PreviousNext

Return to Dirty Dozen