The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

how many copies did bizzares new album do??

Threads on the subject of the rap group D12 to be posted here.

Re: how many copies did bizzares new album do??

Postby dolphi » Jul 26th, '10, 11:47

ShadyHerbII wrote:That is a great question. Rapbasement never included sales of bizzares album in the weekly album sales. But if I were to guess, I would say no more than 100,000. He didn't really have much advertising from the label and maybe 100,000 is too high for him. I listened to it on Itunes and didn't really like it. Em and Dre need to work with him on his next album. The beats aren't that great and he needs better collbos.

Are you kidding? 100.000? Thats like saying im sure he didnt sell more then 15 million. I am sure he didnt sell more then 2k

do you guys think d12 is still able to sell? their last album from 2004 sold 600k in its first week. I dont think their next one will do big numbers

btw dont Kuniva and Swifty have wiki pages? I was looking if their all have solo albums but no page for them
dolphi
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby clarkoggg » Jul 26th, '10, 17:54

dolphi wrote:
ShadyHerbII wrote:That is a great question. Rapbasement never included sales of bizzares album in the weekly album sales. But if I were to guess, I would say no more than 100,000. He didn't really have much advertising from the label and maybe 100,000 is too high for him. I listened to it on Itunes and didn't really like it. Em and Dre need to work with him on his next album. The beats aren't that great and he needs better collbos.

Are you kidding? 100.000? Thats like saying im sure he didnt sell more then 15 million. I am sure he didnt sell more then 2k

do you guys think d12 is still able to sell? their last album from 2004 sold 600k in its first week. I dont think their next one will do big numbers

btw dont Kuniva and Swifty have wiki pages? I was looking if their all have solo albums but no page for them

they both got deleted because they wernt relevent enough
clarkoggg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DƎRDYPK » Jul 26th, '10, 18:03

ArrineF wrote:the thing with bizzy, is he doesnt have an audience for the kind of shit he puts out

so he tries selling to the juggalos
but if I ever find my copy of "Hanicap Circus"
Imma hand it to a bum
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby dolphi » Jul 27th, '10, 09:08

Geno wrote:I bet he sold less than Infinite.

indeed and thats pethatic really. I know youre kidding but i believe he sold less. Eminem was unknown at that point and selling of his skills. Bizarre sold millions with d12 is well known and sells less. Do stores even put his cd in their shops?
dolphi
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Fiftys_Advocate » Jul 28th, '10, 11:30

bizarre cant rap, he did not sell more than 5k first week
Em&Tech&Fif&Banks&Kanye&Bobby&Yela.
Fiftys_Advocate
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Jul 28th, '10, 20:13

dolphi wrote:

indeed and thats pethatic really. I know youre kidding but i believe he sold less. Eminem was unknown at that point and selling of his skills. Bizarre sold millions with d12 is well known and sells less. Do stores even put his cd in their shops?

it sold more digitally
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby clarkoggg » Jul 30th, '10, 01:34

dolphi wrote:

If youre talking about the original release of infinite then that would be sad but not unimaginable. :facepalm2 , but i bet infinite has sold 100s of thousands of bootlegged copies buy now, there even on Amazon.
clarkoggg
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby dR3 » Aug 1st, '10, 01:06

I was wondering this too.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby dolphi » Aug 23rd, '10, 11:59

clarkoggg wrote:
dolphi wrote:

If youre talking about the original release of infinite then that would be sad but not unimaginable. :facepalm2 , but i bet infinite has sold 100s of thousands of bootlegged copies buy now, there even on Amazon.

I meant the original 500 copies :happy:
dolphi
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Dirty Dozen