The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Kuniva on MTV.

Threads on the subject of the rap group D12 to be posted here.

Kuniva on MTV.

Postby Master Chief » Jul 6th, '11, 17:50

I just saw Kuniva on an episode of MTV's "Made" as a Hip Hop coach. For those not familiar with the show, it's about people being "made" into what they wanna be such as rappers, football players, pageant queens (gay, I know) etc... and they asign a "coach" to teach these kids to become these things so Kuniva was a coach for a girl that wanted to be a rapper. It was pretty cool, Swifty and Bizarre made some appearances. He showed her (and the viewers) around in the official D12 studio and I was hoping Em would appear since he is recording with D12 but nah.

That is all.

Satirical Graphitical Productions.
Master Chief
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Kuniva on MTV.

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jul 6th, '11, 17:52

i knew about this but i just couldnt find a link to watch the shit. :shakehead:
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Satire » Jul 6th, '11, 17:54

I remember watching someone get "made" into a "professional rapstar" on this show and at the end they made him do a performance in front of his entire school while everyone cheered him on.

He was so off-beat during the show I started crying.
Satire
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Master Chief » Jul 6th, '11, 17:59

Devil'sAdvocate wrote:i knew about this but i just couldnt find a link to watch the shit. :shakehead:

Go to mtv.com and click on "Made" under shows. Then, look for the episode if you have the patience lmao.

Satire wrote:I remember watching someone get "made" into a "professional rapstar" on this show and at the end they made him do a performance in front of his entire school while everyone cheered him on.

He was so off-beat I started crying.

That tends to happen. All of 'em still suck by the time they're done with their coach and it angers me.

Kuniva was a good coach though, I guess. He actually taught her how to use multies by the looks of it.

Satirical Graphitical Productions.
Master Chief
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Slim Fiasco » Jul 6th, '11, 21:39

Satire wrote:I remember watching someone get "made" into a "professional rapstar" on this show and at the end they made him do a performance in front of his entire school while everyone cheered him on.

He was so off-beat during the show I started crying.

Yeah, he was coached by Talib Kweli. And it's good that he told him about mutlies and stuff but there's no way you can "make" a rapper in such a short time.

If you're learning how to rap, check out my tutorials - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=165230

The Right Way To Be A Hip-Hop Fan - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168550
Slim Fiasco
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Atone » Jul 6th, '11, 22:04

as i wrote in one of my older songs

"never need a fuckin gimmick i'm a livin renagade
never fade and fuck MTV i never had it made"
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence