The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Um...

Threads on the subject of the rap group D12 to be posted here.

Re: Um...

Postby the real slim shady » Feb 28th, '12, 21:37

Devil'sAdvocate wrote:Just saw *****' thing on fb, that says he is leaving too

WHAT A FUCKING CREDIBLE SOURCE!

Nah it just backs up what i was saying.. i dont just get things from there and believe every word of it, but uite a lot of the time ***** does seem to be right on his facebook page
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Grove » Feb 28th, '12, 23:47

This looks pretty serious see @Dolosoprano tweets. It's B & Von having a feud.
Grove
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Amaranthine » Feb 29th, '12, 03:37

Grove wrote:This looks pretty serious see @Dolosoprano tweets. It's B & Von having a feud.

Damn, thanks for the tip. :y:

@bizarresworld we all almost die after 9/11 together, beef out with so many crews of niggas, from hip-hop to the hood....... The real mob of sea's almost killed us, tour bus'es burning up, all of the above and more, u lost 2 brothers already and dont talk to 1, and half way talk to another so thats 4 out of 7, yes nigga (7).... nigga if Von & swift aint ur brothers to the end who is? Please my nigga just think back over all the years!

@bizarresworld dont let this shit keep goin on ' u and ur brothers can talk shit out!!!!!! Dont let the shine, money & fame change what this family is............. Brothers nigga' brothers!!!!

@bizarresworld and also as a big brother or leader of the band' u have to work with others and be a good follower.......... Thats ur brother from nothing to something, if he came to argue or fight with u, u dont say ' u goin to get what ur lookin for, 7mile down??? This is ur brother ' as a leader and a family member, u should know how to work shit out with ur lil'brother, group member, or niggas that are in the band............ this isnt what Proof would want for u or the other brothers after his death' get this shit together big bro/leader of the band!!!!!

RT @bizarresworld Don't look for me. Cause might get what u ask for 7 mile all day. What are u talkin about B, thats Von ' ur brother nigga!!!!

:shakehead:
WTF?
You should read this.
I break my back to give you my art, you steal my thoughts
It's like driving a spike through my heart

Geno wrote:I don't wanna have a kid with Zabe tbh.
Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Man1x » Feb 29th, '12, 03:41

Amaranthine wrote:
Grove wrote:This looks pretty serious see @Dolosoprano tweets. It's B & Von having a feud.

Damn, thanks for the tip. :y:

@bizarresworld we all almost die after 9/11 together, beef out with so many crews of *****, from hip-hop to the hood....... The real mob of sea's almost killed us, tour bus'es burning up, all of the above and more, u lost 2 brothers already and dont talk to 1, and half way talk to another so thats 4 out of 7, yes ***** (7).... ***** if Von & swift aint ur brothers to the end who is? Please my ***** just think back over all the years!

@bizarresworld dont let this shit keep goin on ' u and ur brothers can talk shit out!!!!!! Dont let the shine, money & fame change what this family is............. Brothers *****' brothers!!!!

@bizarresworld and also as a big brother or leader of the band' u have to work with others and be a good follower.......... Thats ur brother from nothing to something, if he came to argue or fight with u, u dont say ' u goin to get what ur lookin for, 7mile down??? This is ur brother ' as a leader and a family member, u should know how to work shit out with ur lil'brother, group member, or ***** that are in the band............ this isnt what Proof would want for u or the other brothers after his death' get this shit together big bro/leader of the band!!!!!

RT @bizarresworld Don't look for me. Cause might get what u ask for 7 mile all day. What are u talkin about B, thats Von ' ur brother *****!!!!

:shakehead:
WTF?

Sounds more like Bizzy fell out with Em
#TeamK.Dot
#TeamYeezy
#TeamBigM
Man1x
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby 2PointOBoy » Feb 29th, '12, 03:43

Amaranthine wrote:WTF?

And btw, the D12 Facebook page is back up and the latest post, about 1.5 hrs ago is for Bizarre's mixtape.. :confusion:

Edit: Dolo is D12's bodyguard apparently...

RT @bizarresworld stop asking me. NO IM NOT D12 THERE NO MORE D12! ... Bitch stop sayin u not in D12, its on ur arm dumb ass!, thats like me sayin fuck Griswold!
They say the good die young... Proof, YOU'RE NEVER OVER.

A lot of the links/pics I've posted in the last year or so, if they're dead, there is a probability that I have archived it on Archive.today.

If you need to reach me for any reason, message me on Hip Hop Shelter.
2PointOBoy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Amaranthine » Feb 29th, '12, 04:05

Man1x wrote:Sounds more like Bizzy fell out with Em

Nope, Von. :unsure: This is some weird shit.

RT @bizarresworld Don't look for me. Cause might get what u ask for 7 mile all day. & u not a 7mile nigga like that! Nigga what are u sayin, why are u and V into it like this in the first place..... U'll niggas with this im out the group shit ( u & D9,) if Proof was still here' all this talk would never had came out' or beefin with each other.......... Nigga get ur shit together! Brothers, not killers!

I assume D9 is Denaun. He's talking shit about D12, too? Wtf...this is depressing.
You should read this.

Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Amaranthine » Feb 29th, '12, 04:17

Makes me wonder if they ever truly liked each other.

And Dudey, it's true you bought people together who never
woulda been in the same room if it wasn't for you
you were the peacemaker, Dudey
You should read this.

Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Amaranthine » Feb 29th, '12, 04:26

InsaneTRex94 wrote:
Amaranthine wrote:Makes me wonder if they ever truly liked each other.

And Dudey, it's true you bought people together who never
woulda been in the same room if it wasn't for you
you were the peacemaker, Dudey

I'm sure they did, I would think that Em was talking about D-12 and Royce, or Em and ICP or something. I mean, I know that Em & Denaun like each other because Denaun basically lived with Em and Kim for a while (according to Em's book), they're probably close as well. Em always seemed to get along with Bizzy a lot, and we all know Em and Swifty have great chemistry together. I doubt you can get that kind of chemistry from someone you just sorta like or know or whatever.

True. I don't have any doubts about the chemistry between Em, Swifty, Denaun and Kuniva, but I find it hard to believe that Bizzy would just pop off and leave and start essentially threatening Von over Twitter without some underlying tension. Shit hit the fan.
You should read this.

Amaranthine
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby 2PointOBoy » Feb 29th, '12, 12:21

= Eminem Dum As Hell,, Lol,,,,

:?:
They say the good die young... Proof, YOU'RE NEVER OVER.

A lot of the links/pics I've posted in the last year or so, if they're dead, there is a probability that I have archived it on Archive.today.

If you need to reach me for any reason, message me on Hip Hop Shelter.
2PointOBoy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Grove » Feb 29th, '12, 14:21

Wonder if his tweet "money is the root to all evil..." right before the "ask for 7 mile"
has something to do with this.
Last edited by Grove on Mar 1st, '12, 14:52, edited 2 times in total.
Grove
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby the real slim shady » Feb 29th, '12, 18:54

Bizzy sure does seem pissed, but due to the noticable disturbance in the force i think there are people telling him to calm down and shut up...

Amaranthine wrote:Shit hit the fan.

Well i personally think this could be a good thing for the group, even though i will miss Bizzare in the music. It is pretty likely that there is something going on we havent heard about yet, there normally is, but maybe it will surface in a while. That doesn't matter though, i'm just interested to see what will happen now. If it was something to do with Proof, then Bizzy has spent his time deciding to leave, and i think the other guys in the group would probably be feeling the same kind of way. If it really is because he wants to start doing his own stuff, then he wouldn't have flipped like that so that isnt the case, but due to the 'every 20 minute status update' on Bizzare's facebook page, he certainly is doing his own stuff now, but without being part of D12 i dont think that will go far, due to the fact that he was successful in D12, because he was in D12. He isn't a particularly good artist, but i think i might be preaching to the converted here.

Anyway, hopefully D12 will get a new member, someone far better than Bizzare and they will continue making music, even though it will have lost part of it's magic for me.

Also, his twitter made me laugh a few times... i dont think he is mad enough to try and get rid of the tattoo he has though :whistle:
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to Dirty Dozen