The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Purple Gang

Threads on the subject of the rap group D12 to be posted here.

Purple Gang

Postby Atone » Jul 21st, '13, 00:05

putting this here cuz i heard Purple Gang from Proof's Hand2Haand tape, Proof is D12, so suck my dick

anyways, any info on Purple Gang? they have any albums out? who are the members?
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Purple Gang

Postby Atone » Jul 21st, '13, 05:14

my OCD is gonna kill me, I NEED their music on my playlist, i have 3 of their songs, if i can't getn their other music i have to delete tyhe 3 songsa even tho i love em, grrrrrr
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Jul 23rd, '13, 12:07

Geno wrote:I dunno but this song is awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBOK88ezXmA

Word!
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby yung rom » Jul 29th, '13, 23:10

Atone wrote:my OCD is gonna kill me, I NEED their music on my playlist, i have 3 of their songs, if i can't getn their other music i have to delete tyhe 3 songsa even tho i love em, grrrrrr

haha yea I'm like that too i need the right album covers, names, and full albums. If there's no album cover I have to make one myself.

B4 I get killed my Sajn, I'll add that I saw a mixtape by them online (Purple Gang - Wiretaps Snippet Sampler) but I've never heard of it... Any1 have that?
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig
yung rom
Soldier
Soldier

Postby yung rom » Aug 8th, '13, 08:22

Atone wrote:who are the members?

Update: Did some more digging.

It consisted of rappers Young Famous, T-Flame, 1st Born, Killa Kaunn, and was run by Big Proof. They were signed to Iron Fist.

According to a member on boxden, they had dropped 7 mixtapes as of February 2006

The Deadly mixtape
Hood Fellaz
Ready to Live (Fatt Father)
The Deadly mixtape
Extorsion
Best of Famous & T-Flame mixtape
Wiretaps snippet sampler

I'm not sure why they listed "The Deadly Mixtape twice".
On another site I found a Purple Gang mixtape called "Gunfire Vol. 1"

The person who uploaded this said they uploaded the physical albums, and I tried to to click their username, but it was boxden, I had no idea how it worked because it wouldn't let me go to user accounts, so I looked an account to use and was "banned: forever; reason: no reason". If you have an account and want to check it out, go to this link "http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/2-new-iron-fist-mixtapes-purple-gang-proof-d12-released-soon-627792/"

I found the Extorsion mixtape. PM me if you want a link.

Hood Fellaz is an album only by Famous and T-Flame and it won mixtape of the year 2004 at the Detroit hiphop awards.

Famous and T-Flame were also planning on releasing a follow-up album called "The Skrilla Gorilla Show Vol. 1".

They reportedly put all their stuff on on their myspace page (MySpace.com/Purpleganget) but it is now deleted with no saves on wayback.

That's all for now!

Edit: "The Beef Is Ova" is from the Gunfire Mixtape.
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig
yung rom
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Dirty Dozen