The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Just like U

Threads on the subject of the rap group D12 to be posted here.

Re: Just like U

Postby HugoDhs » Aug 23rd, '13, 22:26

I actually like it a lot and it changed my view of Bizarre. But yeah, as you pointed out, he can't get passed through that shit, and all his songs are directioned in one way. Not everyone can be as creative as Eminem ^^
But OT: Great song, nice beat, nice lyrics.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But in the long run, these drugs are probably going
To catch up sooner or later but fuck it, I'm on one
So let's enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's smoke for better times!
HugoDhs
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Francesco » Aug 24th, '13, 00:27

I didn't even mean he wasn't just creative enough, let alone to want him to be as creative as Em... I meant he has been incredibly bad for the last few years or so.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby HugoDhs » Aug 24th, '13, 03:18

Francesco wrote:I didn't even mean he wasn't just creative enough, let alone to want him to be as creative as Em... I meant he has been incredibly bad for the last few years or so.

I'm not saying you did, it's my opinion though. But it's true, he's become a terrible rapper.
So let's enjoy

HugoDhs
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Francesco » Aug 24th, '13, 10:17

HugoDhs wrote:
Francesco wrote:I didn't even mean he wasn't just creative enough, let alone to want him to be as creative as Em... I meant he has been incredibly bad for the last few years or so.

I'm not saying you did, it's my opinion though. But it's true, he's become a terrible rapper.

Well don't get me wrong... I use to love his stuff back when it was on point & when it was kinda of original. He was never like a skillful rapper but there was a time he wasn't that bad either.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby HugoDhs » Aug 24th, '13, 11:31

Francesco wrote:
HugoDhs wrote:

Well don't get me wrong... I use to love his stuff back when it was on point & when it was kinda of original. He was never like a skillful rapper but there was a time he wasn't that bad either.

When I started to listen to D12 I actually skipped Bizarre's parts, but I started liking it and "understanidng" what he says, but in my opinion it wont go more than a couple of topics that he talks about, but it's allways great to hear him. But I agree with you, he's stuck.
So let's enjoy

HugoDhs
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Francesco » Aug 25th, '13, 01:11

HugoDhs wrote:When I started to listen to D12 I actually skipped Bizarre's parts, but I started liking it and "understanidng" what he says, but in my opinion it wont go more than a couple of topics that he talks about, but it's allways great to hear him. But I agree with you, he's stuck.

I actually loved his part on D12's albums 'cuz he was naturally fitting to the direction & his shock vallue & weirdo kinda ish totally fit to what he looked & what his image was. At times he almost was the other outstanding rapper out of the group but unfortunately he's been too repetitive for years while that whole style have been out phased years ago.
Dre & Em let Bizarre have a feat on TMMLP & most of it cut Pace & Zee 'cuz of him... & they're both very skilled rappers. That fucking speaks volumes how he was light years ahead of his present version back in the day.
I hate to say that but Bizzy's gone from a decent rapper to one who could easily be placed with the few worst popular rappers today.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Atone » Aug 25th, '13, 05:25

Only d12 track with Bizzarre that was ever good was the one where he raped his grandma with a pittbull or some shit
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Aug 25th, '13, 12:07

Bizarre actually had plenty of decent to good verses way back in the day... I don't think he's had anything better than bad & even really bad for the last couple of years though.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Francesco » Aug 25th, '13, 23:23

Menzo wrote:He was enjoyable on DN and his verse on "Amityville" is awesome imo.

Absolutely.... like I said he was like light years ahead of his present version.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Previous

Return to Dirty Dozen