The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

KUNIVA says "Maybe y'all will see D12 back soon"

Threads on the subject of the rap group D12 to be posted here.

Re: KUNIVA says "Maybe y'all will see D12 back soon"

Postby HeySamantha » Dec 21st, '13, 18:40

D12 would feel too wrong without Proof.
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Dec 22nd, '13, 01:40

If Em' decides to put out a D12 project next year, I think it might get enough buzz to rival Devil's Night, If they can get the formula down and make the songs appealing.

Otherwise it will flop.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Francesco » Dec 22nd, '13, 03:52

HeySamantha wrote:D12 would feel too wrong without Proof.

Only if they replaced him which they won't... Don't believe to what people say. If just 5 of them went on doing a new album with or without some of his late vocal wouldn't be wrong though... esp. if they gave love throughout the album which they would definitely do.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby nxt-semster-illB35 » Dec 22nd, '13, 10:46

Eminem just needs to stop licking fromunda cheese from under SH's nuts. With all these throwback videos, its soo fucking dumb, he couldn't even get all the D12 members to even appear together in one. Fame is actually one of my favourite recovery-era songs. I think literally even them appearing together in a group in a video would drum up some hype for a return.
...the only problem was, my english teacher was a guy...
nxt-semster-illB35
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Dec 22nd, '13, 15:43

nxt-semster-illB35 wrote:Eminem just needs to stop licking fromunda cheese from under SH's nuts. With all these throwback videos, its soo fucking dumb, he couldn't even get all the D12 members to even appear together in one. Fame is actually one of my favourite recovery-era songs. I think literally even them appearing together in a group in a video would drum up some hype for a return.

nuts/dumb/one/songs

it rhymed.
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Francesco » Jan 2nd, '14, 15:17

If Em gave a green light on a D12 album all of them are gonna make it their own priority in a blink though... there are tens of issues that has prevented & still prevent that album from happening but we've talked about 'em too many times anyway.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby cement » Jan 2nd, '14, 23:17

kuniva tweeted this he will try to make an album happen or something like that today
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Jan 3rd, '14, 02:38

cement wrote:kuniva tweeted this he will try to make an album happen or something like that today

Well that's still a way long shot... they better stop talking about it & try to deal with it on business level 'cuz none of the things they've been saying help to be honest.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Previous

Return to Dirty Dozen