The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Re: Official Third LP Anticipation Thread (One Day)

Threads on the subject of the rap group D12 to be posted here.

Re: Official Third D12 LP Anticipation Thread (2014)

Postby DetroitSkills » Mar 4th, '14, 03:31

Francesco wrote:Unfortunately at this point it's pretty clear there won't be a new D12 album in 2014... I still hope for some new dope track though.

atleast some hype maybe next year
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Francesco » Mar 5th, '14, 12:55

DetroitSkills wrote:
Francesco wrote:Unfortunately at this point it's pretty clear there won't be a new D12 album in 2014... I still hope for some new dope track though.

atleast some hype maybe next year

A new track in 2014 is not likely but still possible ... :y:
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Shpongle » Mar 5th, '14, 13:06

I'll say if it comes out, it's probably going to be only in 2015, and maybe if we're lucky we'll get a track this year..
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Mar 5th, '14, 13:29

Shpongle wrote:I'll say if it comes out, it's probably going to be only in 2015, and maybe if we're lucky we'll get a track this year..

I think so too... 2014 is outta the picture & whenever after 2015 would too late so I guess that's the only option.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby JAGODA » Mar 6th, '14, 23:04

D12 fans chack it out:

Kuniva replied this message:

"@pappykojo
Kuniva I swear I'm the biggest d12 fan I don't even live in the states I'm from Ghana in Africa , d12 was ma first tat I ever got , you replying me is even a dream like fuck kuniva just @ me , I respect y'all to the fullest , but I'm mad at em , y'all meant everything to proof , em shoulda put out a d12 album before getting on a joint with Royce or anyone , y'all don't even show up in his videos , I always see slaughterhouse , I don't know what's going on but it seems like he forgot about y'all , shit just pisses off totally but it's all good I will stay bumping those 2 classics at least I've Got that"

"kunivad12
@pappykojo just keep your ears open homie. Appreciate your support to the fullest."

http://instagram.com/p/lNbgY2IsY2/

:worship:

The guy is right! I'm also mad at Em because of SH showing up everywhere instead of his awesome group, it's pretty sad!
Last edited by JAGODA on Mar 6th, '14, 23:33, edited 2 times in total.
JAGODA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby JAGODA » Mar 7th, '14, 11:38

Check it out:

@mishella_rella
"I really wish u guys had toured with him on his recent Australian tour, u guys are great artists and bring entertainment, u guys hype things up all between yourselves. Eminem doesn't seem as happy as the D12 days, its obvious why he's not but u guys were such a big part of his life. I could be wrong an I apologise if I am @kunivad12 I had to pay $2000 to fly to another state to see him in Melbourne 19th Feb. Spent 5 days in Melbourne due to flights fully booked I hated it just wanted to go home I'm currently suffering a bleed on my brain and went against docs orders to go. D12 woulda been the ultimate surprise if u guys had been there xox"

@kunivad12
"@mishella_rella thank you very much for the love and support for us. I truly appreciate being apart of your life musically. Of course he's happy around us we're freakin great! Lol seriously me and my family will keep you in our prayers and I pray that you get well ASAP. Peace homie. im sure one day you'll see us all perform together. Maybe in the near future! God bless!"

http://instagram.com/p/lNbgY2IsY2/

It's really nice to read it. :worship:
JAGODA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Mar 7th, '14, 14:07

Interesting... :y:
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby JAGODA » Mar 7th, '14, 14:11

My band has so damn good video, I love that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd4XHnTDTqc

Hip-Hop needs this group back, I love them so much! :(
JAGODA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Mar 7th, '14, 14:16

I fucking hate labels politics... :shakehead:
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby JAGODA » Mar 7th, '14, 14:18

I think it's not coz of the label but coz of Em, if he really wants to bring them back, he does that!
JAGODA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Mar 7th, '14, 14:49

JAGODA wrote:I think it's not coz of the label but coz of Em, if he really wants to bring them back, he does that!

We've talked about it... there are many reasons actually. It is true that if Em really wants a D12 album the label won't stop him though.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby JAGODA » Mar 7th, '14, 14:58

I think one of the reason is also Porter because that guy no longer seems to care about D12 and it wouldn't work well without Porter and maybe Em thinks they don't have the chemistry anymore.
JAGODA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Francesco » Mar 7th, '14, 15:00

JAGODA wrote:I think one of the reason is also Porter because that guy's always seemed not to care about D12 and it wouldn't work well without Porter and maybe Em thinks they don't have the chemistry anymore.

The fact they generally haven't been getting along for the last few years they way they use to prior to it is one of the major factors indeed... :y: On top of it there are more.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby JAGODA » Mar 7th, '14, 15:12

Francesco wrote:
JAGODA wrote:I think one of the reason is also Porter because that guy's always seemed not to care about D12 and it wouldn't work well without Porter and maybe Em thinks they don't have the chemistry anymore.

The fact they generally haven't been getting along for the last few years they way they use to prior to it is one of the major factors indeed... :y: On top of it there are more.

The leaked D12 songs with Em from 2011 are good though. I think the whole chemistry isn't gone. All we can do is hope that Bizarre and Kuniva are right and they'll come back at some point.

Fame and Hit Me With The Best Shot are really dope songs! :y:
JAGODA
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Never_Enough » Mar 7th, '14, 16:39

I dislike both songs.
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Dirty Dozen