The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Fuzz Scoota

Threads on the subject of the rap group D12 to be posted here.

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 14th, '14, 17:51

PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 10190
Joined: Jun 9th, '12, 17:20
Location: Gotham City
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby TheBoss123 » Sep 14th, '14, 19:16

Menzo wrote:Yeah, you may have been drunk and excited but there is clearly some sorta shit going on unless it's all a joke...which I doubt it is.

There's definitely some shifty business with how shit was conducted with Fuzz paying outta the pocket, it's disappointing if that's true and he got sort of left for dead over it. But I dunno, there are always two sides of the coin.



Im not really sure how much that whole situation has to do with anyone more than Fuzz and Bizarre. I doubt Paul or Em was involved and just decided to screw him over. I dont know if that was ever the implication that they were involved so correct me if Im just entirely off base.

Anyways he comes across as a salty asshole, and I wouldnt be surprised if he was exaggerating his problems, or misrepresenting what happened. If Bizarre or whoever really did screw him over thats kinda fucked.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
User avatar
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Oct 11th, '13, 01:26
Location: Planet Zebes
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby cheeseburger » Sep 14th, '14, 19:57

If youre pursuing the dream of being an artist for the sake of money alone then you shouldnt bitch about losing money.
Gold digger nigga.
Image
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
User avatar
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Dec 2nd, '11, 09:48
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby cheeseburger » Sep 14th, '14, 20:41

No, he feels left out and he is. Probably and most likely for reasons that he cant swallow.

Skylar Grey
Obie Trice
Bobby Creekwater
Etc
Etc

Theres lots of artist being left behind, but if they truly want to do their art theyll make it anyway.
Image
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
User avatar
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Dec 2nd, '11, 09:48
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby HeySamantha » Sep 14th, '14, 20:50

weird that he was paying out of pocket.. that seems strange.
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

Image
User avatar
HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2515
Joined: Feb 22nd, '13, 00:49
Location: Canada
Gender: Female

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby cheeseburger » Sep 15th, '14, 09:27

If he would be in any of the other D-12 guys shoes he would bitch.
I bet they paid a lot of money and invested in their Dreams too.

He sounds like THEY needed HIM for a verse. When infact they reached out to him and gave him a chance. He showed a negative attitude and they fucked him. He only saw it as buisness and they handled him like buisness
Image
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
User avatar
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Dec 2nd, '11, 09:48
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby DetroitSkills » Sep 18th, '14, 22:42

fuzzy scooter aint shit tbh, his hook on lighters was WOAT
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby Mr Change » Sep 20th, '14, 01:59

DetroitSkills wrote:fuzzy scooter aint shit tbh, his hook on lighters was WOAT


dat waz bruno mars doe :unsure:
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby Excita » Sep 20th, '14, 16:29

Mr Change wrote:dat waz bruno mars doe :unsure:

What the fuck are you exactly talking about? :coffee: Bruno Mars my ass...
Image
User avatar
Excita
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Dec 1st, '13, 22:09
Location: Finland
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby Coulter » Oct 2nd, '14, 17:58

cheeseburger wrote:If he would be in any of the other D-12 guys shoes he would bitch.
I bet they paid a lot of money and invested in their dreams too.

Of course D12 paid a lot of money for their dreams. Most if not all artists start out like that. Em started out like that.

He has every right in the world to be aggravated. When Em lost at the Rap Olympics, he got fucked over and voiced his problems. Just because Fuzz got a chance to record with Em doesn't mean he should just brush it off and move on. If what he says is true, he got pretty fucked over and can voice his discontent with the crew. And just because he made some Twitter posts doesn't mean he's making a huge deal about it. It's social media, where you post your thoughts.
Image
Miller wrote:
I'm gonna be pissed if Em finally beefs again and it's with fucking Iggy.
User avatar
Coulter
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Dec 20th, '11, 18:32
Location: United States
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby cheeseburger » Oct 2nd, '14, 18:27

Coulter wrote:
cheeseburger wrote:If he would be in any of the other D-12 guys shoes he would bitch.
I bet they paid a lot of money and invested in their dreams too.

Of course D12 paid a lot of money for their dreams. Most if not all artists start out like that. Em started out like that.

He has every right in the world to be aggravated. When Em lost at the Rap Olympics, he got fucked over and voiced his problems. Just because Fuzz got a chance to record with Em doesn't mean he should just brush it off and move on. If what he says is true, he got pretty fucked over and can voice his discontent with the crew. And just because he made some Twitter posts doesn't mean he's making a huge deal about it. It's social media, where you post your thoughts.



Well the very moment you out your problems with your so called crew on social media, you are fucked basiclly. Keep it close and try to solve it. If it doesnt work, then its not supposed to. Then I guess he can talk shit all he want. But in the end of the day he looks like a failure.
Image
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
User avatar
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1933
Joined: Dec 2nd, '11, 09:48
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby Luk4 » Oct 2nd, '14, 18:50

https://mobile.twitter.com/fuzzscootaD1 ... 102784?p=v

he tryin to end his career, if he has one? y u mad bro? xD
Yo, you might see me joggin, you might see me walkin
You might see me walkin a dead rottweiler dog with it's head chopped off in the park with a spiked collar
hollerin at him cause the son of a bitch won't quit barkin...
User avatar
Luk4
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Aug 30th, '13, 07:12
Location: Srbija
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby Mr Change » Oct 2nd, '14, 18:50

Luk4 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/fuzzscootaD12/status/517732348394102784?p=v

he tryin to end his career, if he has one? y u mad bro? xD

:o
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby Never_Enough » Oct 2nd, '14, 18:54

This is gonna be fun :D
Menzo wrote:He's gonna rap the cops to sleep then get away.
Jigglypuff ass nigga
User avatar
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2068
Joined: Aug 5th, '12, 10:08
Location: Pizzaland
Gender: Male

Re: Fuzz Scoota

Postby Luk4 » Oct 2nd, '14, 18:56

Yo, you might see me joggin, you might see me walkin
You might see me walkin a dead rottweiler dog with it's head chopped off in the park with a spiked collar
hollerin at him cause the son of a bitch won't quit barkin...
User avatar
Luk4
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Aug 30th, '13, 07:12
Location: Srbija
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Dirty Dozen



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users