The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Welcome To:OUR HOUSE....Where Did They Go Wrong?

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: Welcome To:OUR HOUSE....Where Did They Go Wrong?

Postby classthe_king » Jan 4th, '13, 17:27

Revolutionary wrote:LOL, not looking to argue anything. I simply think he's one of the best rappers ever.

Ummm I'm sorry Rev but I took Joey's last album and printed out all of the lyrics and then analyzed them with my nifty swifty highlighter and I highlighted all of the rhyme schemes and only approximately 7.56% of the syllables rhymed. I think it's safe to safe without even listening to him that he is definitely not one of the best rapper of all time.
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Accor » Jan 4th, '13, 17:33

^ :''''''''(

menzo listen to mm2 if u want to know why he's one of the greats. And actually listen to his lyrics lol don't be like no no his voice his boring that automatically cancels out his amazing lyrics

he also has random songs that aren't eve on albums that shit on discographies all day nigga
Accor
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Blu » Jan 4th, '13, 17:50

classthe_king wrote:Ummm I'm sorry Rev but I took Joey's last album and printed out all of the lyrics and then analyzed them with my nifty swifty highlighter and I highlighted all of the rhyme schemes and only approximately 7.56% of the syllables rhymed. I think it's safe to safe without even listening to him that he is definitely not one of the best rapper of all time.

Hahahahaha
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Accor » Jan 4th, '13, 18:11

rev class was mocking menzo
Accor
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » Jan 4th, '13, 18:31

classthe_king wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:LOL, not looking to argue anything. I simply think he's one of the best rappers ever.

Ummm I'm sorry Rev but I took Joey's last album and printed out all of the lyrics and then analyzed them with my nifty swifty highlighter and I highlighted all of the rhyme schemes and only approximately 7.56% of the syllables rhymed. I think it's safe to safe without even listening to him that he is definitely not one of the best rapper of all time.

Actually, this was funny and all but Menzo never said anything about his rhyme schemes lol. He just finds him extremely boring.

I use to find him really boring too until I really sat down and listen to his stuff. Now I love him.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Dr. Shady » Jan 15th, '13, 23:05

i bet Skeltons (its a slaughterhouse song -minus royce) is way better than muvh tracks on the album

i like the album, but i guess it would be nothin without eminem s help (features and production help)
Dr. Shady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TRShitty » Jan 16th, '13, 04:15

Dr. Shady wrote:i like the album, but i guess it would be nothin without eminem s help (features and production help)

It probably would have been better.

Go on any non-Eminem message board, and ask which Slaughterhouse album they prefer.
TRShitty
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 16th, '13, 04:27

What's your point? Most people on THIS board prefer the other SH releases too.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Dr. Shady » Jan 17th, '13, 01:27

i mean with eminem s help, they gave him the unfinshed songs and he smashed the best out of it, with mixing co producing and more.
imagine this tracks wouldn t got into eminem s hand this album would be so bad
sh chose the tracks so if this album would without em (shady) with the same songs(without eminem s help on almos every song) this would be a piece of shit.
Dr. Shady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby momentsgolden » Jan 17th, '13, 01:59

Eminem ddnt do much on Our House...
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemBase » Jan 17th, '13, 10:57

momentsgolden wrote:Eminem ddnt do much on Our House...

He executive produced it; advised them on directions, lines and tones, picked the songs that made the album and put it all together and co-produced nearly every track. I'd say he did quite a lot.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby momentsgolden » Jan 17th, '13, 11:38

^Sorry, mistyped that... meant he ddnt do much on On The House. It was supposed to be a response to the assertion they cant do anything without him.

On That mixtape they basically picked a couple beats, went in the studio and knocked it out
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemBase » Jan 17th, '13, 12:31

momentsgolden wrote:^Sorry, mistyped that... meant he ddnt do much on On The House. It was supposed to be a response to the assertion they cant do anything without him.

On That mixtape they basically picked a couple beats, went in the studio and knocked it out

Well I didn't listen to the mixtape yet, but from what people are saying... sounds as if that's basically the kind of album they shoulda / coulda made and it's like an apology for the album lmao. I wish new acts would just make the album they wanna make, and not some bullshit compromise and then pretend all the way leading up to it that they compromised nothing, and then when people realize they did, they admit it and say next time is gonna be different. Just stop lying and compromising to begin with fuckers.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby TRShitty » Jan 18th, '13, 05:35

On The House >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Welcome To: Our House
TRShitty
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ImANoob » Jan 18th, '13, 05:43

mixtape still gives me hope that they can make an album full of grimy, lyrical songs.

RIP TRShady. July 6, 2012 - February 6, 2014
ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Records