The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Spin of worst Artist Em has ever signed to Shady records?

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Worst Artist Em has signed to Shady records?

D12
13%
Obie Trice
17%
9%
Slaughterhouse
26%
Yelawolf
35%

Total votes : 23

Re: Spin of worst Artist Em has ever signed to Shady records

Postby Rafael » May 8th, '13, 11:51

Francesco wrote:I'll always agree Yela is a true artists but in music that doesn't necessarily means he's the best. I know 20 rappers that could have been considered the greatest of all time but they hardly even had careers ya know. On top of my head... Cool G. Rap!

I agree. I know there's loads of other rappers that are true artists, but I really think that Yelawolf is the only true artist to get signed to Shady. I adore all the other rappers on Shady (except for Stat, Cashis, and Creekwater) but its seems like all the other guys did was basically show up and rap. Yela goes beyond that. He could have stopped rapping for while after his "flop"and just wait until his next album under Shady dropped. But he didn't. He's released cohesive 4 projects after that. He's a true artist and making music is what he's there for.

Francesco wrote:Wait... I didn't vote 'cuz I don't think there are bad ones on the list so I can't see what's up. Who's leading?

Yelawolf is in the lead with seven votes, followed by SH with five. I also didn't vote because I love all these guys so much and Stat Quo (my option for worst) isn't on the list for some reason, I just clicked view results and saw Yela in the lead and got mad.
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Francesco » May 9th, '13, 00:06

Rollefsen wrote:Creek

I am sure Creek would've murdered this if he was on the list.

N-R-G wrote:Yelawolf is in the lead with seven votes, followed by SH with five. I also didn't vote because I love all these guys so much and Stat Quo (my option for worst) isn't on the list for some reason, I just clicked view results and saw Yela in the lead and got mad.

That sucks... Thanks anyway.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Never_Enough » May 9th, '13, 14:47

Stat.
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Francesco » May 11th, '13, 02:40

Rollefsen wrote:We should make a new poll, the worst signing, Stat or Creek

True, I said that... he should have either just put the bad ones on that list or made this same list but under the title The least impressive or something.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Previous

Return to Shady Records