The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Yelawolf - Love Story (Q1 2015)

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: Yelawolf - Love Story (2014)

Postby Trey » Oct 16th, '14, 01:03

Just bought Meet and Greet tickets for Yela's show in Atlanta in December. Hopefully Love Story will be out by then so I can get him to sign that shit.
www.reddit.com/r/slumerican
http://www.reddit.com/r/slumerican

Trey Cox Graphics • facebook.com/treycox1 • @treycox57 • #EMINEM #MMLP2 #SHADYXV #YELAWOLF #LOVESTORY
Trey
Soldier
Soldier

Postby unbound88 » Oct 16th, '14, 01:35

Trey wrote:Just bought Meet and Greet tickets for Yela's show in Atlanta in December. Hopefully Love Story will be out by then so I can get him to sign that shit.

:y: :y: I just bought tix to see him at House of Blues in West Hollywood on 11/8 :rock:
My laser disc'll make you take a razor to your wrist,
Make you Satanistic, make you take the pistol to your face
and place the clip and cock it back
and let it go until your brains are rippin out
your skull so bad to sew you back would be a waste of stitches
unbound88
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trey » Oct 16th, '14, 03:53

unbound88 wrote:
Trey wrote:Just bought Meet and Greet tickets for Yela's show in Atlanta in December. Hopefully Love Story will be out by then so I can get him to sign that shit.

:y: :y: I just bought tix to see him at House of Blues in West Hollywood on 11/8 :rock:

Hell yeah, dude. Should be a good damn show.

Trey Cox Graphics • facebook.com/treycox1 • @treycox57 • #EMINEM #MMLP2 #SHADYXV #YELAWOLF #LOVESTORY
Trey
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemWorld » Oct 16th, '14, 15:56

Thats cool that you get to meet him. :flutter:
MMLP
MMLP2
TES
SSLP
RELAPSE
RECOVERY
ENCORE
INFINITE
EminemWorld
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Rafael » Oct 16th, '14, 16:14

He came to Tallahassee back in 2012. Dope show.

Thinking about driving three hours to see him in Pensacola... :-k
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Trey » Oct 16th, '14, 17:52

EminemWorld wrote:

I'm trying to figure out what in the actual hell to say to him. I don't want to come off like a fanboy weirdo. I gotta stay cool somehow. :smoking:

Trey
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mike_88 » Oct 16th, '14, 19:41

Trey wrote:
EminemWorld wrote:

I'm trying to figure out what in the actual hell to say to him. I don't want to come off like a fanboy weirdo. I gotta stay cool somehow. :smoking:

Just say Hi. And then you two gonna drink some Jack Daniels together ha ha.
But for real i gotta feeling he's just a cool dude in life, and that's not gon be a big problem to have some conversation with him.
Mike_88
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CanadaPure » Oct 16th, '14, 21:16

Trey wrote:
EminemWorld wrote:

Damn I see you have our song list stickied on your subreddit. Nice! I'll have more downloads on there for his features and shit soon.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Trey » Oct 16th, '14, 21:28

CanadaPure wrote:
Trey wrote:Damn I see you have our song list stickied on your subreddit. Nice! I'll have more downloads on there for his features and shit soon.

Yep. I've used that post a shit load of times. It's helped a ton. Thanks for that.

I just started that subreddit. The Yelawolf subreddit is balls and I couldn't believe I got lucky enough to snatch the r/slumerican name. Hopefully I can get some slums to subscribe to it. I plan on keeping it updated and all so maybe people will start seeing that and subscribing.

Trey
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 18th, '14, 21:15

cp da new shadow
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby runSA » Oct 19th, '14, 23:18

I finally got my friends to listen to Yela today and they liked it. :8)
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trey » Oct 20th, '14, 01:00

runSA wrote:I finally got my friends to listen to Yela today and they liked it. :8)

I got my father in law to listen to Yela yesterday and needless to say he kept my CD. :8)

Trey
Soldier
Soldier

Postby runSA » Oct 21st, '14, 01:28

Trey wrote:
runSA wrote:I finally got my friends to listen to Yela today and they liked it. :8)

I got my father in law to listen to Yela yesterday and needless to say he kept my CD. :8)

Only rappers my dad listens to is some em and some Kendrick. My dad really likes TES to the point he says its "the only great rap album"
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Drax207 » Oct 21st, '14, 20:45

I've already corrupted a lot of my best friends for a while now, I think Tennesse Love, Gone and Pop The Trunk are the songs that really got them hooked, 'cause every time we hang, those are the one that pop the most. But I know they also love Michael Myers and Superman, Catfish Billy, every Box Chevy parts, 'Till It's Gone, TR0-60 and TR:R and a bunch of others, those are the one that came to my mind. I feel great when I throw a track of Yela they don't know and they LOVE IT :smoking: Do the same with Em.

Which songs do you guys bump when you try to get your friends/family on the Yelawolf train?
My Music Box, #1 Em song              <Insert Insult Here>            #Slumerican

Mr. Porter wrote:
csw621 wrote:
Mr. Porter wrote:I also thought he sounded off-beat.

Porter plz, don't you have a youtube awards performance to fuck up

As a matter of fact I do. Thanks for reminding me.
Drax207
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trey » Oct 22nd, '14, 03:23

Drax207 wrote:I've already corrupted a lot of my best friends for a while now, I think Tennesse Love, Gone and Pop The Trunk are the songs that really got them hooked, 'cause every time we hang, those are the one that pop the most. But I know they also love Michael Myers and Superman, Catfish Billy, every Box Chevy parts, 'Till It's Gone, TR0-60 and TR:R and a bunch of others, those are the one that came to my mind. I feel great when I throw a track of Yela they don't know and they LOVE IT :smoking: Do the same with Em.

Which songs do you guys bump when you try to get your friends/family on the Yelawolf train?

Tennessee Love usually does the trick. Till it's Gone has been working pretty well lately too.

Trey
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Records