The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Have you heard this song before?

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Have you heard this song before?

Postby Recene » Feb 7th, '13, 19:47

So I've been having a lyric in my head for a few days and I didn't know the song, it went like this "do that or leave me alone" and the verse ends, I'm not sure about that "do that" part but about the "leave me alone" I am 100% sure that it is from a rap song. So I searched for the lyric on google and this song came up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Svy7xEi1ak . Have you heard it before? If you can help me finding the song with that lyric, it would be great. Thanks in advance
"Murder you on the track like Tony Stewart!"
Recene
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Have you heard this song before?

Postby Recene » Feb 7th, '13, 21:07

Nah, that's not the song, it's not like I WANT you to search for it, just asking for some help. I'm asking everybody here if he/she remebers the song where someone from Slaughterhouse had that ending line in one of their songs, or maybe it isn't Slaughterhouse, maybe it is someone from House Gang (as an individual), maybe it is not, I am not sure tho...
Recene
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » Feb 7th, '13, 22:39

Recene wrote:Nah, that's not the song, it's not like I WANT you to search for it, just asking for some help. I'm asking everybody here if he/she remebers the song where someone from Slaughterhouse had that ending line in one of their songs, or maybe it isn't Slaughterhouse, maybe it is someone from House Gang (as an individual), maybe it is not, I am not sure tho...

Yeah I remember the song in the OP. "Life's like a box of chocolate, I work hard for it and I am awkward." weirdest rhyme ever lol. And ultra forced.

Isn't it Wack Mcs?

"And leave the chorus for you, NIGGA!" That's all I could find. And Joell Ortiz saying leave me alone on Weight scale.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Recene » Feb 8th, '13, 08:35

Trimss wrote:
Recene wrote:Nah, that's not the song, it's not like I WANT you to search for it, just asking for some help. I'm asking everybody here if he/she remebers the song where someone from Slaughterhouse had that ending line in one of their songs, or maybe it isn't Slaughterhouse, maybe it is someone from House Gang (as an individual), maybe it is not, I am not sure tho...

Yeah I remember the song in the OP. "Life's like a box of chocolate, I work hard for it and I am awkward." weirdest rhyme ever lol. And ultra forced.

Isn't it Wack Mcs?

"And leave the chorus for you, *****!" That's all I could find. And Joell Ortiz saying leave me alone on Weight scale.

Nope... Seems like it isn't a Slaughterhouse song, thanks for searching.
Recene
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Shady Records