The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent in trouble for wearing Marine Uniform

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

50 Cent in trouble for wearing Marine Uniform

Postby the real slim shady » Feb 19th, '13, 11:42

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/ ... ps-50-Cent
Personally im a fan of 50 but i completely agree with the serving marine on this one, and the reply of '50 cent's friends' is just the wrong thing for them to say entirely.

Sorry if this is a repost / is in the wrong place.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Re: 50 Cent in trouble for wearing Marine Uniform

Postby RoleModel'Est96 » Feb 19th, '13, 11:51

I respect the Marine's reasons for being annoyed but c'mon, it's a costume for a publicity photo.
He's not trying to emulate a marine
$$~女の子の女の子はその現金を得る。それは、9時から5時か、ボトムを振っている場合。~$$
Image Image ImageImage
perfection is the disease of a nation..it's the soul that needs the surgery
RoleModel'Est96
Soldier
Soldier

Postby the real slim shady » Feb 19th, '13, 11:57

I can understand where he is coming from on it though, that uniform respresents the Marines, then 50 Cent just puts it on for a photoshoot, not having earned the right to wear it. Im a fan of 50 Cent but i respect the armed forces more if im honest.
At least he could have taken off the Ribbons.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby SliK » Feb 19th, '13, 12:20

Hage wrote:you can wear whatever you want whenever you want doe.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Atone » Feb 19th, '13, 12:21

Fuck the marines,
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby the real slim shady » Feb 19th, '13, 15:00

I can tell when im outnumbered
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby AbramIsaac » Feb 19th, '13, 17:06

My Name Is Cpl Schafer Matthew B United States Marine Corps And The Reason I Am Writing This Is To Ask You What The Fuck You Think Your Doing Disgracing My Uniform We All Damn Well Know You NEVER Served In My Corps What Makes You Think You Have The Right To Put Medals On Your Chest That You Didnt Earn I Wanna Know Who The Fuck You Think You Are And Who Gives You The Right To Impersonate A Marine!?

Just a fine example of the intelligent, cool-headed reasoning this gentlemen gave. At least we can all rest easy knowing this man is out there, fighting for our freedom...to use the shift key excessively, and avoid punctuation at all costs.

Never forget.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby King Lance » Feb 19th, '13, 17:15

AbramIsaac wrote:
My Name Is Cpl Schafer Matthew B United States Marine Corps And The Reason I Am Writing This Is To Ask You What The Fuck You Think Your Doing Disgracing My Uniform We All Damn Well Know You NEVER Served In My Corps What Makes You Think You Have The Right To Put Medals On Your Chest That You Didnt Earn I Wanna Know Who The Fuck You Think You Are And Who Gives You The Right To Impersonate A Marine!?

Just a fine example of the intelligent, cool-headed reasoning this gentlemen gave. At least we can all rest easy knowing this man is out there, fighting for our freedom...to use the shift key excessively, and avoid punctuation at all costs.

Never forget.

King Lance
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Trimss » Feb 19th, '13, 18:30

Yeah, because swag boys wearing camo pants really think they're soldiers.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kill You » Feb 19th, '13, 21:50

Menzo wrote:Not a big deal, he isn't going around claiming he's a marine or has been in the marines...so, refer to Hage's first post.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby MistaVijilantee » Feb 20th, '13, 06:58

Kill You wrote:
Menzo wrote:Not a big deal, he isn't going around claiming he's a marine or has been in the marines...so, refer to Hage's first post.
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Feb 20th, '13, 16:25

This was for the second video off of G-Unit's ''T.O.S'' album in which 50 plays a general, Banks & Yayo officers & there are soldiers as well. It's a fucking metaphor like thing that supposed to mirror 50's status as a label owner or his status as a NY rapper period. It was good & creative thing to do all the way. Marines are been ridiculous for this one 'cuz it's not like 50 was running for mayor of NY & wore this as a publicity stunt. It's even idiotic 'cuz it's just entertainment... actors who were never marines or whatever kind of army people wear all kinds of army uniforms & movies like that have been made pretty often.
Total BS for what I care!
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby EminemBase » Feb 21st, '13, 00:30

What a spaz.

Just because this blindly patriotic fool has been brainwashed in to believing that serving for the United States is noble or moral, or that the silly decorations of the dress-up uniform mean anything... he thinks an artist doesn't have a right to embody it as a metaphor? Palease.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Rafael » Feb 21st, '13, 02:41

Even though I do think he's overreacting, I can also see where he's coming from. Having severed in a branch of the army myself, there's several factors that apply to this case. But all-in-all, Marines are taught to have the upmost respect for they're uniform and I can see what he's pissed about.
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Francesco » Feb 21st, '13, 16:11

N-R-G wrote:Even though I do think he's overreacting, I can also see where he's coming from. Having severed in a branch of the army myself, there's several factors that apply to this case. But all-in-all, Marines are taught to have the upmost respect for they're uniform and I can see what he's pissed about.

Nah homie that whole thing is embarrassment for the marines 'cuz ironically that's the attention looking, not what 50 was doing. As a matter a fact 'cuz of marines like that dude people think all marines are flat retards.
It's just entertainment... Charlie Sheen is wasted, stoned & coked 24/7 & not just he never was a marine but was always in trouble with the law since his teenage years, still we've seen him in like 4-5 military movies wearing all kinda military uniforms ya know what I mean. Not to mention 2 of those movies are parodies!
Entertainment is entertainment... that marine dropped the ball right there... it could only make really bad impression rather than point out 50 was wrong.
Actually just read the 2 posts above yours... pretty much it sums up the whole thang.

Just like you, I was in the army too... should I be offended one of the wackest rappers of all time named himself Soulja? NOPE!
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Next

Return to Shady Records