The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bun B puts Yela, Royce & K.Dot in his top 5 current MC's

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: Bun B puts Yela, Royce & K.Dot in his top 5 current MC's

Postby Kill You » Mar 1st, '13, 12:29

TRShitty wrote:The complete ignorance of a legend like Bun B is reason #48494094 why you guys are complete idiots.

The stereotype of Eminem fans being mindless stans that don't know hip hop is true. :(

This post is the first, second, thirteenth, and won't be your last reason why you should just leave this forum. You don't like the people in it, you don't like anyone in Shady Records, and every post of yours has "Eminem" or "Stans" in it. It's quite obvious you're trolling because why would someone SO fucking negative about everything on this forum stay if they weren't just doing it for shits and giggles?

The stereotype of Eminem fans being mindless Stans that don't know hip hop is completely fucking false you moron. Look around this site and see the variety in our tastes. That's just another shitty assumption from a self-proclaimed HIP HAWP HEAD who probably only listens to Drake. Some clueless Eminem fans don't know hip hop, yeah, but you can say that for any huge artist. 14 year old white bitches only listen to Lil Wayne, pretentious fucks only listen to Kanye West...I can throw any claim like that and just call it true. It doesn't make it true. Though 14 year old girls DO listen to Wayne and pretentious fucks DO listen to Kanye, those aren't their only audiences. You are VERY EASILY the dumbest, most hypocritical fuck on this site. I hope you die of cancer. Never have I meant that insult until now you pile of maggot shit.

/Killed You.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby TRShitty » Apr 5th, '13, 10:34

Kill You wrote:
TRShitty wrote:The complete ignorance of a legend like Bun B is reason #48494094 why you guys are complete idiots.

The stereotype of Eminem fans being mindless stans that don't know hip hop is true. :(

This post is the first, second, thirteenth, and won't be your last reason why you should just leave this forum. You don't like the people in it, you don't like anyone in Shady Records, and every post of yours has "Eminem" or "Stans" in it. It's quite obvious you're trolling because why would someone SO fucking negative about everything on this forum stay if they weren't just doing it for shits and giggles?

The stereotype of Eminem fans being mindless Stans that don't know hip hop is completely fucking false you moron. Look around this site and see the variety in our tastes. That's just another shitty assumption from a self-proclaimed HIP HAWP HEAD who probably only listens to Drake. Some clueless Eminem fans don't know hip hop, yeah, but you can say that for any huge artist. 14 year old white bitches only listen to Lil Wayne, pretentious fucks only listen to Kanye West...I can throw any claim like that and just call it true. It doesn't make it true. Though 14 year old girls DO listen to Wayne and pretentious fucks DO listen to Kanye, those aren't their only audiences. You are VERY EASILY the dumbest, most hypocritical fuck on this site. I hope you die of cancer. Never have I meant that insult until now you pile of maggot shit.

/Killed You.

You guys are retards who love B.O.B. but don't know who Bun B is.

You defend "Spaghett-even."

And you've obviously never bothered to read the majority of my posts.

I've given praise to SEVERAL Shady Records songs and albums.

...just not the wack songs and albums.

You dipsh-ts can't handle the SLIGHTEST bit of criticism of your Lord And Savior, Holy Marshall Mathers, May He Ever Cum In Your Mouth, Amen.

You probably think f-cking Encore was underrated, don't you? Ugh.

Fans like you are the worst kind of fans....period.
TRShitty
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Snakebeast » Apr 6th, '13, 02:48

TRShitty wrote:
Kill You wrote:

/Killed You.

You guys are retards who love B.O.B. but don't know who Bun B is.

You defend "Spaghett-even."

And you've obviously never bothered to read the majority of my posts.

I've given praise to SEVERAL Shady Records songs and albums.

...just not the wack songs and albums.

You dipsh-ts can't handle the SLIGHTEST bit of criticism of your Lord And Savior, Holy Marshall Mathers, May He Ever Cum In Your Mouth, Amen.

You probably think f-cking Encore was underrated, don't you? Ugh.

Fans like you are the worst kind of fans....period.

You are so fucking stupid.....You know what? Just please go and die in a hole, you pathetic little piece of shit.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to Shady Records