The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Budden leaves SH? - Fake

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: Budden leaves SH

Postby Trimss » Mar 3rd, '13, 13:32

the real slim shady wrote:
Trimss wrote:Slaughterhouse is like only a thousand times better than D12. There is no average rapper in the group. D12 had Bizarre, Mr Porter. And any SH rapper is better than swift or Kuniva. Nostalgia is why you think they are better.

Every fucking thread youre bashing D12 :facepalm

Yeah, in every thread they mention D12 without any reason, I'll just give my opinion about them. But let's be real.

Slaughterhouse are better rappers. Why do you think no one cares about Kuniva, Swifty or Porter's solo material? Seriously. 1000 downloads on Kuniva's last mixtape official Hulkshare link.

D12 now is just a bunch of has been rappers rapping together. Fame was okay, but it didn't feel like a D12 track. Same with Hit Me With Your Best Shot. So the chemistry that was going on before.. Well, it seems like it's just not there anymore.

It's 2013, and Slaughterhouse is a better group with better rappers than D12 would ever be now. Get over it, wake up, open your eyes and stop living in the past.

kthx.

Revolutionary wrote:I think Crooked I is the weak link in the group.

I have seen you hate on Crooked I a lot recently, and I think it's kinda stupid. He's not my favorite member and he's far from it, but recently, his verses were honestly top notch. He kinda dropped the whole nonsensical shit on the mixtape/album. Even on Skeletons.

He's dropping good shit. Though he'll probably never be a good solo artist but more like a great feature guest, his contribution to SH songs are essential.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Budden leaves SH?

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 3rd, '13, 13:36

What youre forgetting is that D12 used to be a great group, sure they were never lyrically insane or anything but they made good, enjoyable music. Now you dont like them, i dont think they would make great music anymore, but they were great.

By your logic thats like saying lil wayne is better than Pac or Biggie will ever be, which is just hilarious. According to your logic its true, they wont make any more music and sadly wayne will, doesnt make him better than them though. Sorry for oversimplifying what you were saying but i gotta get my point accorss.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Trimss » Mar 3rd, '13, 13:46

the real slim shady wrote:What youre forgetting is that D12 used to be a great group, sure they were never lyrically insane or anything but they made good, enjoyable music. Now you dont like them, i dont think they would make great music anymore, but they were great.

By your logic thats like saying lil wayne is better than Pac or Biggie will ever be, which is just hilarious. According to your logic its true, they wont make any more music and sadly wayne will, doesnt make him better than them though. Sorry for oversimplifying what you were saying but i gotta get my point accorss.

Well, you obviously failed to understand the point of my post. People are saying "I want a D12 album, I want D12 on Em's album, I want D12 back" so it's not the same at all, because they're not dead. :facepalm

The group has changed. D12 now would not be better than Slaughterhouse, like some diehard fans here like to think.

Revolutionary wrote:That's the problem, he has to evolve and experiment. His solo songs have absolutely no emotion, just rapping for the sake of it.

I did like his Skeletons verse and wish he would have half the passion he had in that verse.

Truth or Truth, Gone, Goodbye, Rescue Me.. He has that passion in them. :y:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 3rd, '13, 13:55

Well devils night > Welcome to our house

When it comes to how enjoyable the album is... therefore i rate them above slaughterhouse
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Trimss » Mar 3rd, '13, 13:58

Revolutionary wrote:Yeah but they were all emotional songs, it's easier.

When I say passion I mean like Em on songs like The Way I Am, Stay Wide Awake, SDGAF...etc
But he's improving, i'll give you that. Their sophomore Shady album will be an important one because now they want to prove themselves and Em finally got that the Recovery way doesn't work for everyone.

Yeah, I feel you. I just don't think he's wack when he's with Slaughterhouse. You should also listen to his disses, he's pretty good at that too.

and people dismiss the influence Recovery had on a lot of albums tbh. lol

the real slim shady wrote:Well devils night > Welcome to our house

When it comes to how enjoyable the album is... therefore i rate them above slaughterhouse

Nah, nah. Compare D12 now to Slaughterhouse. I know how great Devil's Night is (which it wouldn't have been if Em wasn't on the album.)

Compare The Return of The Dozen 2 to On The House. Two recent mixtapes. On The House >
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 3rd, '13, 14:16

Yeah but i dont care when a song came out, just how good it is. I know what you're saying but i look at it in a different way.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby tadpole25 » Mar 3rd, '13, 15:50

Honestly, I'd rather see another D12 album over a Slaughterhouse album.

Yeah, SH is better lyrically, but D12 is much more entertaining, has a better personality, more interesting, and better synergy overall.
"I take yall diss as endearment - I love it when I hear it
Maybe words offensive - free speech I don't fear it
Maybe music can take us to a place so atmospheric
Beyond our greatest imagination, illuminatin' experience
If we open our ears and close our inhibitions, it's clear"
- Tadpole
tadpole25
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Almostlity » Mar 3rd, '13, 15:54

no1curr
Trimss wrote:> Alm goat
> Alm still goat

> Alm goat

Kill You wrote:Almostlity GOAT poster omg
Almostlity
DA GAWD
DA GAWD

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 3rd, '13, 15:56

tadpole25 wrote:Honestly, I'd rather see another D12 album over a Slaughterhouse album.

Yeah, SH is better lyrically, but D12 is much more entertaining, has a better personality, more interesting, and better synergy overall.

Now thats asking for trouble.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby whiteamerica2 » Mar 3rd, '13, 16:58

lol d12 is done. we all know this already. :wave:
whiteamerica2
Soldier
Soldier

Postby King Lance » Mar 3rd, '13, 17:00

D12 still alive ? without Eminem ? no1curr

King Lance
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby the real slim shady » Mar 3rd, '13, 17:05

I enjoy listening to D12 more than Slaughterhouse though. The songs from D12 are just so much fun, something that Slaughterhouse hasnt really got yet.
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Almostlity » Mar 3rd, '13, 18:53

bigray wrote:I'm actually surprised at how many d12 fans are still alive.... Not including forums I have tons of friends and hip hop heads who I still meet and like d12 and still download there mistakes and there solo acts.

SH has really faded away.

>download there mistakes

true,whole fucking group is a mistake.
Trimss wrote:> Alm goat
> Alm still goat

> Alm goat

Kill You wrote:Almostlity GOAT poster omg
Almostlity
DA GAWD
DA GAWD

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Mar 3rd, '13, 19:08

Menzo wrote:
Miller wrote:The ONLY thing D12 has on Slaughterhouse is chemistry... and prime Eminem. If you put 2000-2001 Eminem with Slaughterhouse you would have an undeniable classic possibly best group rap album ever.

Lol, yeah right. The same Slaughterhouse that made a song like "Park It Sideways" ? :laughing:

D12 has chemistry, versatility, concepts and if you even bother to listen to the members, lyrical abilities. On the Return of The Dozen Volume 2 mixtape, you'd notice that Swift, Kuniva and Fuzz easily string four to five multisyllable rhymes without sounding like robots - Crooked I.

D12 > Slaughterhouse - and if D12 dropped another album right now, it'd be infinitely better than Slaughterhouse's.

:D
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Blu » Mar 3rd, '13, 19:17

I like D12 because they actually sound like they're having fun on songs and really enjoying it. Budden, Crooked I, and Royce all bore the hell out of me. Joell is cool though.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Records