The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby Raul » Jun 5th, '14, 13:21

Notalius wrote:Animal Ambition >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Finally Rich >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Flockavelly >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Encore >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slaughterhouse projects

:spank:
Image

#encorefam
User avatar
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Jul 10th, '13, 22:46
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby Rafael » Jun 5th, '14, 17:00

Shady-Yo wrote:
The Shady Virus wrote:Better than animal ambition just sayin :whistle:


That's obvious tho :whistle: 50's been wack for years... and nothing has changed.

AA AOTY breh
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby CanadaPure » Jun 8th, '14, 17:56

N-R-G wrote:
Shady-Yo wrote:
The Shady Virus wrote:Better than animal ambition just sayin :whistle:


That's obvious tho :whistle: 50's been wack for years... and nothing has changed.

AA AOTY breh


Image
Image
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
User avatar
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Oct 15th, '11, 03:38
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby Mr Change » Jun 10th, '14, 17:57

So is this mixtape worth checking out?

I didn't even know they released it lol
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby Shady-Yo » Jun 10th, '14, 18:24

Mr Change wrote:So is this mixtape worth checking out?

I didn't even know they released it lol


Why don't u check it out just to have your own opinion? IMO it's def worth it.
User avatar
Shady-Yo
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2006
Joined: Jan 2nd, '08, 12:05
Location: Poland, Łódź
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby Raul » Jun 10th, '14, 19:23

Shady-Yo wrote:IMO it's def worth it.
Image

#encorefam
User avatar
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Jul 10th, '13, 22:46
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby mdemaz » Jun 11th, '14, 01:52

N-R-G wrote:
Shady-Yo wrote:
The Shady Virus wrote:Better than animal ambition just sayin :whistle:


That's obvious tho :whistle: 50's been wack for years... and nothing has changed.

AA AOTY breh
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby Notalius » Jun 16th, '14, 15:49

Finally listened to this piece of shit of an album/mixtape
Image

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
User avatar
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5578
Joined: Jul 26th, '12, 21:21
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby Raul » Jun 16th, '14, 18:01

Notalius wrote:Finally listened to this piece of shit of an album/mixtape

Image

don't you like it? :(
Image

#encorefam
User avatar
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Jul 10th, '13, 22:46
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby mdemaz » Jun 16th, '14, 18:05

I fuck with this now. At first I didn't like it, but it grew on me a fair bit. Still a bit of a letdown, because of obvious reasons.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby Arrinef » Jun 17th, '14, 06:04

mdemaz wrote:I fuck with this now. At first I didn't like it, but it grew on me a fair bit. Still a bit of a letdown, because of obvious reasons.

its a letdown beatwise, after countless spins its pretty dope.
Image

---- Image-----
User avatar
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider
 
Posts: 3906
Joined: Nov 21st, '09, 08:29
Location: San Antonio
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby Mr Change » Jun 19th, '14, 04:57

still haven't downloaded this...
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby Raul » Jun 21st, '14, 21:13

1 month since this great mixtape got released :worship:
Image

#encorefam
User avatar
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5699
Joined: Jul 10th, '13, 22:46
Location: Brazil
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby CanadaPure » Jun 21st, '14, 21:14

Raul wrote:1 month since this great mixtape got released :worship:


lirl
Image
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
User avatar
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila
 
Posts: 6498
Joined: Oct 15th, '11, 03:38
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gender: Male

Re: Slaughterhouse "Glass House" Anticipation *Mixtape Out*

Postby Mike_88 » Jun 23rd, '14, 13:24

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/interview ... ouse-album

Good Read. :y:
Also interesting how he talks about Wu-Tang.
User avatar
Mike_88
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1137
Joined: Jun 23rd, '12, 09:10
Location: Russia
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Records



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users