The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Pissed of right now...

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Pissed of right now...

Postby cheeseburger » May 12th, '13, 17:15

BOOM!

Yela and Rittz just pissed me of big time.
This was just now posted on Slumericans official facebook.
Haystack is the fat bastard in the middle, whos tried to reach out to Em, threatning him and his daughter.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Pissed of right now...

Postby DƎRDYPK » May 12th, '13, 17:22

#SouthernRappersUnite
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby Trimss » May 12th, '13, 17:24

#YelaBeard
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby HeySamantha » May 12th, '13, 17:27

I don't know anything at all about this situation, but that sounds messed up. I never got the vibe that Em and Yela were friends or anything, though. Seems more like a Boss and Employee relationship, without the best communication. Didn't Yela finish his album on his own when Em thought he hadn't even started and planned on helping him with it?

Also.. Yela looks awful :/
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade

Postby cheeseburger » May 12th, '13, 17:35

Which album? Love Story?
Yela and WillPower is going to produce/make it together and then hand it to Em to finish it.

If you want to see the sitiuation Ill link it to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbboObMgXJM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo-fdxq7XE0
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » May 12th, '13, 18:01

Yeah I know, but I still think that this fat ass bastard should be put against the wall for this before anyone steps up besides him in a picture...
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » May 12th, '13, 18:28

It's kinda off I agree but Haystack is a desperate sucka so I guess he just bum rushed the whole thing... I'm sure Yela hasn't reached out to this sucka whatsoever.
Em never bothered... Stack was just one desperate for exposure fat fuck who tried everything & now confirms what a sucka he is. Benzino does that all the time... he disses Em & his artists then when he sinks deeper & starts to ask about sit ups & peace talks like someone cares about him.

I get your point but it's no biggie... dude was/is desperate as fuck so Yela gave him some little exposure. If anything Stack is the one who fucked up 'cuz Yela is totally neutral in the situation.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Atone » May 12th, '13, 18:37

Haystack is a pedophile to

Yela hangs with Pedophiles
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Snakebeast » May 12th, '13, 18:48

Yela? Where's Yela? All I see are Rittz and two fat bearded white dude----OH GOD. WHAT THE FUCK.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby PAINKILLƎR » May 12th, '13, 18:51

Kill it with fire
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby cheeseburger » May 12th, '13, 18:58

Francesco wrote:It's kinda off I agree but Haystack is a desperate sucka so I guess he just bum rushed the whole thing... I'm sure Yela hasn't reached out to this sucka whatsoever.
Em never bothered... Stack was just one desperate for exposure fat fuck who tried everything & now confirms what a sucka he is. Benzino does that all the time... he disses Em & his artists then when he sinks deeper & starts to ask about sit ups & peace talks like someone cares about him.

I get your point but it's no biggie... dude was/is desperate as fuck so Yela gave him some little exposure. If anything Stack is the one who fucked up 'cuz Yela is totally neutral in the situation.

Hmm Thats an angle too.
I guess it isnt that wierd. Hes so under the radar that they dont even care.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Fury » May 12th, '13, 20:07

Who someone takes a pic with is nothing to get pissed about. Unless it's like Hitler or some shit. And that ain't happening any time soon.
Fury
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Chet Starr » May 12th, '13, 20:52

Nothing wrong with this. I'm glad Yela doesn't act like eminem's bitchy henchmen, like cashis did.

Eminem clearly doesnt care this much, so why do you when your not even connected to any of this?
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby BigBoss » May 12th, '13, 22:16

Holy yelabeard
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Francesco » May 12th, '13, 22:17

cheeseburger wrote:
Francesco wrote:It's kinda off I agree but Haystack is a desperate sucka so I guess he just bum rushed the whole thing... I'm sure Yela hasn't reached out to this sucka whatsoever.

Hmm Thats an angle too.
I guess it isnt that wierd. Hes so under the radar that they dont even care.

Exactly... he was never a relevant artist. He was just an attention looking whore who was calling out Eminem & was praying Eminem was gonna respond which would make him official. It didn't happen anyway so that wasn't beef or anything. It was a plea to which weird enough Bizzy responded murdering him. Bizzy's record ended with him saying Em was busy with fucking with Real motha'fuckaz like Mariah Carey & that alone was enough. lol

I've talked about that before actually... Em shouldn't bother to respond to any of them nobodies in the game when they need attention.

Nothing wrong with Yela letting him be in that photo. Like I said if anything... Stack is the guy who took another L by been affiliated to Em's artist after he's been rebeling against what Em was all about in the past.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Next

Return to Shady Records