The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Better artist and better catalouge. Obie Trice vs Yelawolf?

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Who is better and who has the better catalouge?

Obie Trice
47%
Yelawolf
53%

Total votes : 30

Re: Better artist and better catalouge. Obie Trice vs Yelawo

Postby infinite2hts » May 20th, '13, 17:42

obvious troll is obvious. dont fall for it guys.
infinite2hts
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby BlueberryWun » May 20th, '13, 17:45

Trimss wrote:
BlueberryWun wrote:Yeah i find Yelawolf really boring his hooks irritate me he can't sing to save his life but he trys which for me ruins his music. I also find his flow cringe worthy it put's me of. Can't relate either cus i'm not a country dude from the suburbs of Alabama or where ever he from.

Yelawolf can sing better than most of the artists you like.

That's your opinion but i think he and Ja Rule are the 2 worst rappers i heard attempt to sing. Put's me right of his music. The few people i do know who heard his music also feel his singing is embarassing.

MURDER, MURDER YOUNG G STRAPPED WITH HIS BURNER BURNER
BlueberryWun
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » May 20th, '13, 17:50

BlueberryWun wrote:
Trimss wrote:
BlueberryWun wrote:Yeah i find Yelawolf really boring his hooks irritate me he can't sing to save his life but he trys which for me ruins his music. I also find his flow cringe worthy it put's me of. Can't relate either cus i'm not a country dude from the suburbs of Alabama or where ever he from.

Yelawolf can sing better than most of the artists you like.

That's your opinion but i think he and Ja Rule are the 2 worst rappers i heard attempt to sing. Put's me right of his music. The few people i do know who heard his music also feel his singing is embarassing.

me n more than 15 people i know that live in the same hood think DMX is trash and he can't sing or write for shit i feel embarassd wenever i listen 2 him. oh mygod top 10 worst rapper of al time.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby BlueberryWun » May 20th, '13, 17:52

I seen your pic if you from the hood then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BlueberryWun
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » May 20th, '13, 17:53

BlueberryWun wrote:I seen your pic if you from the hood then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yea im from the hood albanians white people can live in hoods man that's really racist tbh i will report your post.

being in the hood doesnt mean being a ghetto rat like you doe
Last edited by Trimss on May 20th, '13, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SajN » May 20th, '13, 17:53

Okay, now back on topic...
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby BlueberryWun » May 20th, '13, 17:59

Let's see how Yelawolfs next album sells. If he don't sell gold i would not be surprised if he is dropped. ISomeone said how much did Obie's Bottoms Up sell? well that was an independent album. Yelawolf has no chance of a succesful career if he can't even do good numbers on Shady/Interscope huge machine behind him, huge Em co sign. I definitley think if his next album don't do well he getting dropped. :wave:
Last edited by BlueberryWun on May 20th, '13, 18:02, edited 1 time in total.

BlueberryWun
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TonyTilt » May 20th, '13, 18:02

BlueberryWun wrote:Let's see how Yelawolfs next album sells. If he don't sell gold i would not be surprised if he is dropped. ISomeone said how much did Obie's Bottoms Up sell? well that was an independent album. Yelawolf has no chance of a succesful career if he can't even do good numbers on Shady/Interscope huge machine behind him, huge Em co sign.

OBIE HAS MORE EM CO-SIGNS THAN YELAWOLF EVER WILL. Obie had his chance dude, let it go.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Rafael » May 21st, '13, 01:59

BlueberryWun wrote:Let's see how Yelawolfs next album sells. If he don't sell gold i would not be surprised if he is dropped. ISomeone said how much did Obie's Bottoms Up sell? well that was an independent album. Yelawolf has no chance of a succesful career if he can't even do good numbers on Shady/Interscope huge machine behind him, huge Em co sign. I definitley think if his next album don't do well he getting dropped. :wave:

I'm so sorry but Obie rode the Eminem bandwagon until he left. And when he left, all the Eminem fans that supported his ass turned the other cheek. There were VERY VERY few real Obie Trice fans that stuck with him to the end. That's why his last album did 4k first week. Because he was no longer with Shady, so nobody cared!

That is exactly what Yelawolf is avoiding. He isn't cum-gargling the Shady stamp becuase he wants his OWN audience, not some Eminem buy-out fans that only like him because he's with Shady Records. Because that is all that Obie's career is based off of and that is why he's at where he's at now!

Sorry if I was a little harsh on you Obie. You know I still love you :wub:
But frankly, that's the truth!

I KNOW I JUST WASTED ALL OF MY FUCKING N-R-G (Get it? hahaha) TYPING THIS OUT FOR YOU BLUEBERRYWUN BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO FUCKING ARROGANT TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH! SO FUCKIT! I'M DONE!
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby AbramIsaac » May 21st, '13, 02:08

BlueberryWun wrote:Let's see how Yelawolfs next album sells. If he don't sell gold i would not be surprised if he is dropped. ISomeone said how much did Obie's Bottoms Up sell? well that was an independent album. Yelawolf has no chance of a succesful career if he can't even do good numbers on Shady/Interscope huge machine behind him, huge Em co sign. I definitley think if his next album don't do well he getting dropped. :wave:

You realize that the "independent" argument only goes so far, right? Things are different now, independent artists with real fanbases sell more than 4k out the gate, usually. Something tells me his total sales to date aren't all that impressive either, when you take into consideration that he had a feature from the most famous rapper in the fucking world.

Yelawolf would do just fine off of Shady. Guaranteed that he would do better than Obie has off of Shady.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby cheeseburger » May 21st, '13, 13:58

Was going to post about how good N-R-G´s response was, but then I saw Rollefsen´s Trollpic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Shady Records