The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

SHOTS ARE FIRED! (Charlamagne Tha God)

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: SHOTS ARE FIRED! (Charlamagne Tha God)

Postby Snakebeast » Jul 12th, '13, 05:21

Miller wrote:Well they said they were gonna mention people only outside Shady Records but Royce mentioned him anyway. I dont know. It doesnt really matter I guess. I would love to hear a Yela X Royce track though.

I'd honestly like to hear a Crooked x Yela song or a Royce x Yela. Or just fucking Slaughterhouse x Yela. Call it "Pack Slaughter" or some shit.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
Snakebeast
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Francesco » Jul 12th, '13, 12:46

I was talking to Abram recently in another thread about how that Charlamagne sucka does that over & over to stay semi relevant... dude is one of those attention looking whores who think they're on par with the actual celebrities they think they go at.

Lame as fuck!
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby cheeseburger » Jul 12th, '13, 12:59

Ddnt read the hashtags at first so I didnt get it. Now I do though.
Great job Yela. He isnt afraid to respond back to shit like that.

I remember seeing that interview a while back and got really irritated by Charmalane the nutjob.

Just did some research on google and found more of this.

Charlamagne speaking of the issue further
http://youtu.be/zd_J7Dngyyw?t=23s

"Charlamagne was very vocal about his dislike for Yelawolf, which didn't sit too well with Yela's producer, Will Power."

Yelawolf responded back in 2011
http://www.hiphopstan.com/yelawolf-call ... Cjl8yPC.99

"Booed at a Wiz show ? 200 dollars … Dissed by a fag DJ ? 0 dollars .. Sign to SHADY and get 2 XXL covers back to back …. PRICELESS !!!"
Last edited by cheeseburger on Jul 12th, '13, 13:12, edited 1 time in total.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Jul 12th, '13, 13:11

Charlamagne is a joke & everybody knows it... Yela shouldn't even bother to go further than that.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby EminemBase » Jul 13th, '13, 05:47

I think it's pretty childish and pathetic to be offended that Charla doesn't like Yela though...

It's not like he's irrationally starting beef or being a dick, he's being honest with his taste and saying he doesn't find Yelawolf enjoyable to listen to... and Yela shouldn't take that as a 'diss' or act ridiculous about that either... if you can't accept some people won't like your shit, you shouldn't be in that game.

I respect Charla for being honest, in comparison to every other rapper and DJ who just lies and says they think everything is hot just because everyone else is saying it. That's so fake.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jul 13th, '13, 06:10

EminemBase wrote:I think it's pretty childish and pathetic to be offended that Charla doesn't like Yela though...

It's not like he's irrationally starting beef or being a dick, he's being honest with his taste and saying he doesn't find Yelawolf enjoyable to listen to... and Yela shouldn't take that as a 'diss' or act ridiculous about that either... if you can't accept some people won't like your shit, you shouldn't be in that game.

I respect Charla for being honest, in comparison to every other rapper and DJ who just lies and says they think everything is hot just because everyone else is saying it. That's so fake.

Are you kidding me? He went about it in the most disrespectful way. You can straight up say this person is wack and all but to go on and further add to the insult is the biggest bitch move. Was insulting Yelawolf's appearance necessary? No. How can you not take offense? This is personal.

Now it bothers me more that this dipshits taste in hip hop is by far the worse. Shit like believing Rick Ross is great "lyrically" and the result of lil Wayne dying would make him the greatest of all time. The guy is the biggest joke ever. I'm surprised he is still employed. His opinions equate to shit.

Yelawolf's actions in my eyes are justifiable. You can't let things like this slide. Would love to see this slim ball's downfall.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby cheeseburger » Jul 13th, '13, 09:57

EminemBase wrote:I think it's pretty childish and pathetic to be offended that Charla doesn't like Yela though...

This is the first time I dont agree with you, cheers to that :b:

This second interview with Krit pissed me off even more.
I dont care if Yelawolf isnt for him, but the way he puts it out is so disrespectful. He is on the fucking radio. And you heard it, WillPower isnt even friends with him anymore because of his ranting. That says something.
Its like, by doing this and constantly taking every chance shit talking on Yela he effectivly also brings his name down. And why would want to do that just because you dont "like that fast spitting flow"? Unless youre a fucking racist of course. He seems to genuinly mean to harm Yelawolf.

I hate him.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » Jul 13th, '13, 10:24

Did you even watch the videos? :unsure:

When someone says you look like you haven't take a shower in weeks, or that you rap like every other white boy.. It becomes personal.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Fury » Jul 13th, '13, 22:57

That's why Joe Budden > rest of Slaughterhouse
Fury
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Despicable » Jul 14th, '13, 11:07

Nothing wrong with what he said.Not everyone likes Yela,thats understandable.
Cry babies,maybe my way that i use words is loose
but you turds better be careful how you choose yours
Cause feelings scar,but egos bruise worse
And the truth hurts,shit no wonder youre sore losers
Despicable
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Squiggles123 » Jul 14th, '13, 16:54

Like others have said, he could have just said I don't like his style, its not for me and left it at that. He ended up being an asshole instead. No respect. SH were shocked and amazed at the situation, they should have all stuck up for him but I don't think they were taking Charlemagne too seriously. Budden was good though. Wonder what current day Em would do in that situation....though he wouldn't have said it to him.
Squiggles123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Rafael » Jul 14th, '13, 17:43

I remember watching these interveiws a while ago and seeing how fucked up Charlemagne's hip hop veiws were. He seriously has no idea what he's talking about most of the time.
But I took his veiws irrlevant when he said that 2 chainz was great.. Smh
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jul 14th, '13, 20:18

Menzo wrote:Yeah, Budden is definitely a team player. I love his persona, his music might trigger some of the best naps I've ever had but he is a good guy. Hilarious too.

:laughing:

His music is amazing. :whistle:
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jul 15th, '13, 12:24

you got it bra
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 12:46

Menzo wrote:
Devil'sAdvocate wrote:
Menzo wrote:Yeah, Budden is definitely a team player. I love his persona, his music might trigger some of the best naps I've ever had but he is a good guy. Hilarious too.

:laughing:

His music is amazing. :whistle:

If you PM your favourite songs, I'll give them a chance. I just can't sit through his entire projects. Ever.

Me neither. Joe is good, great even, but his solo work puts me to sleep.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Records