The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

SHOTS ARE FIRED! (Charlamagne Tha God)

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: SHOTS ARE FIRED! (Charlamagne Tha God)

Postby Trimss » Jul 15th, '13, 13:06

Bar like 4 great songs his last album was a failure tbh.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby EminemBase » Jul 15th, '13, 16:18

Trimss wrote:Bar like 4 great songs his last album was a failure tbh.

Radioactive?

Why do you say 'his last album' like he has a ton of them lmao.

That was his commercial debut, why not just say Radioactive lmao.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Kill You » Jul 15th, '13, 16:24

EminemBase wrote:

Radioactive?

I think he was talking about Joe Budden. Trimss?
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Trimss » Jul 15th, '13, 16:33

EminemBase wrote:

Radioactive?

I was talking about Joe Budden, and No Love Lost. Though Radioactive technically IS Yelawolf's last album, as Psycho White and Slumdon Bridges were EP and Heart of Dixie and TMR were mixtapes lol.

But yeah, I was talking Budden's album because Menzo, Kill You and DA were talking about him too.
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jul 15th, '13, 16:42

Im hoping Menzo likes the songs I pmed, there are still more songs tho...
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby EminemBase » Jul 15th, '13, 16:48

Trimss wrote:
EminemBase wrote:

Radioactive?

I was talking about Joe Budden, and No Love Lost. Though Radioactive technically IS Yelawolf's last album, as Psycho White and Slumdon Bridges were EP and Heart of Dixie and TMR were mixtapes lol.

But yeah, I was talking Budden's album because Menzo, Kill You and DA were talking about him too.

Ah okay. Makes sense. I suck.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Trimss » Jul 15th, '13, 16:49

Still based yo.
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby EminemBase » Jul 15th, '13, 17:00

Trimss wrote:Still based yo.

:rock:
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jul 15th, '13, 17:30

I'll pm you the same songs
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jul 15th, '13, 17:32

pm me too so I can smh @ your choices
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Jul 15th, '13, 18:42

Menzo is a dick.
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jul 15th, '13, 18:51

Damn lots of sweet choices DA, great list. But Menzo is a fist pumpin guido :shifty: you needed to add some pump pump pump it up type songs. lel
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby EminemBase » Jul 16th, '13, 15:07

PAINKILLƎR wrote:
EminemBase wrote:I think it's pretty childish and pathetic to be offended that Charla doesn't like Yela though...

It's not like he's irrationally starting beef or being a dick, he's being honest with his taste and saying he doesn't find Yelawolf enjoyable to listen to... and Yela shouldn't take that as a 'diss' or act ridiculous about that either... if you can't accept some people won't like your shit, you shouldn't be in that game.

I respect Charla for being honest, in comparison to every other rapper and DJ who just lies and says they think everything is hot just because everyone else is saying it. That's so fake.

Are you kidding me? He went about it in the most disrespectful way. You can straight up say this person is wack and all but to go on and further add to the insult is the biggest bitch move. Was insulting Yelawolf's appearance necessary? No. How can you not take offense? This is personal.

Now it bothers me more that this dipshits taste in hip hop is by far the worse. Shit like believing Rick Ross is great "lyrically" and the result of lil Wayne dying would make him the greatest of all time. The guy is the biggest joke ever. I'm surprised he is still employed. His opinions equate to shit.

Yelawolf's actions in my eyes are justifiable. You can't let things like this slide. Would love to see this slim ball's downfall.

Meh, people take themselves too seriously. Especially artists.

I've heard Cha insult himself too, and I can see why people would find him annoying but I've watched some interviews (serious ones not little provocative clips) with him and he's a smart guy and just about complete transparency of thought... and I like that, because I've always been about that.

Nobody in the industry has the balls to be as honest as he is. He'll interview Drake etc. but just flat-out say he thinks he's corny, whilst every other DJ or producer is lying and sucking his dick.

I'm a big Yela fan but I don't have to dislike Cha due to him disliking Yela lmao, it's all silly at the end of the day; this whole ordeal (as in life , things we care about) - it's all one big joke :laughing:

'somebody said he dresses bummy' blah blah who cares lmao. They're just stupid words and ideas... when you start to remove all the layers of history and conditioning from your mind and view yourself as what you are - a human being on planet Earth... the sillier it starts to seem to get angry about or in fact sometimes even passionate about everything in-between lmao. It's all pretty daft.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby cheeseburger » Jul 17th, '13, 06:04

But thats not true. Show me when he's actually disrespectful to someone in their face and not behind their backs.
It doesnt matter if you are true to your thoughts, if you only share them to everyone but he/she they are about.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemBase » Jul 17th, '13, 09:45

cheeseburger wrote:But thats not true. Show me when he's actually disrespectful to someone in their face and not behind their backs.
It doesnt matter if you are true to your thoughts, if you only share them to everyone but he/she they are about.

I've seen it loads of times... and I don't see how it's disrespectful...

Sometimes he says provocative things or whatever but he's just joking around...

But there's interviews with him and Mac Miller where he's saying to his face he doesn't like his music and then questions Mac's choice of cover and says not to try and give vague / artistic nonsense answers like Kanye etc. - that's just complete honesty to me though, I don't see how that's just disrespectful, it's not like he's intentionally being negative, he's having an honest interaction.

Most people don't interact honestly, especially in that kind of sector - they lick ass, lie, pretend, dance around issues, pander and buddy up for professional gain. It's revolting.

I would respect somebody way more if I was an MC and they said to me "I don't like your music man" rather than lying to me and pretending to my face just for professional benefit.

And he asks Lil Kim why did she get so much plastic surgery for example... again, she takes major offence to this... but he's like... "but that's what people want to know :/" why WOULDN'T he ask that? It's a very obvious question and an elephant in the room - he just confronts the elephant in the room that the others are too pussy and dishonest to tackle.

Stars are so used to being surrounded by yes men who tell them every thing they do is complete genius (Because they're all financially benefiting from them) that they forget to have discussions and criticisms like normal people, and when someone like Cha does they feel shocked and offended.

Everybody is so sensitive.

You COULDN'T offend me... you can annoy me with ideas which I'll disagree with but I'll just have the discussion with you about why etc. - like... people are so fucking sensitive and protect themselves from honest perspectives on themselves. Say anything you want about me - like, literally try me, and be as honest and brutal as you want - my looks, how I'm up my own ass, my humour is annoying, how I ramble, how I'm a druggy bum, I repeat myself... I mean, nothing offends me, because I know all these things, I analyze myself and see all these things clearer than an outsider ever could...

And I think a lot more people would benefit if they did that to themselves more often to; not saying none of you or people in general don't / as I don't truly know, but, most seem so sensitive and easily offended over incredibly stupid and meaningless shit and comments lmao.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Records