The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Yelawolf - Daddys Lambo (different music video)

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: Yelawolf - Daddys Lambo (different music video)

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Aug 15th, '13, 15:15

Dra-dra-drama beatzzz
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Rafael » Aug 15th, '13, 18:50

This must be the video they had for Daddy's Lambo before Yela singed to Shady and got a bigger budget. Thank God for that because the other is a million times better. This is still pretty dope though.
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby cheeseburger » Aug 16th, '13, 07:55

I think this is better for the fact that we see more of Yela in it. It would comercialize him much more.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Aug 16th, '13, 13:33

N-R-G wrote:This must be the video they had for Daddy's Lambo before Yela singed to Shady and got a bigger budget. Thank God for that because the other is a million times better. This is still pretty dope though.

I think so too... I remember when they did a cover photo for it at the time & I think I recognized it looking this video. So I guess this is the original... & just like you I kinda like the other one better but this one is not bad too.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Return to Shady Records