The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Ca$his Look At Me Now & Hi

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Ca$his Look At Me Now & Hi

Postby Dr. Shady » Aug 21st, '13, 22:04

Look At Me Now
http://allhiphop.com/2013/08/20/cahis-f ... xA.twitter
Hi
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/cashis-hi-song.1547302.html

Both songs are on his album County Hound 2...Great songs so far
Dr. Shady
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Ca$his Look At Me Now & Hi

Postby Francesco » Aug 21st, '13, 22:29

Kinda weak IMO...
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Francesco » Aug 21st, '13, 23:24

StayWideAwake wrote:You know what's weird? When 50 cent shit always gets pushed to the general hip hop section and Cashis is always in the Shady section.

Edit: While I'm at it, even Obie still ends up in here yet if someone posts an individual Slaughter member people pull technicalities that they aren't actually signed solo...smh. Off topic I know.

It get your point but it doesn't matter to be honest... There is no interest in Cashis' threads whatsoever if Em's not mentioned/involved while 50's threads get attention even though he's not TR's favorite.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Francesco » Aug 21st, '13, 23:47

StayWideAwake wrote:
Francesco wrote:
StayWideAwake wrote:You know what's weird? When 50 cent shit always gets pushed to the general hip hop section and Cashis is always in the Shady section.

Edit: While I'm at it, even Obie still ends up in here yet if someone posts an individual Slaughter member people pull technicalities that they aren't actually signed solo...smh. Off topic I know.

It get your point but it doesn't matter to be honest... There is no interest in Cashis' threads whatsoever if Em's not mentioned/involved while 50's threads get attention even though he's not TR's favorite.

It really doesn't matter haha that's why I wish people wouldn't make a big deal out of having the slaughterhouse dudes and everybody in here. It's just surprising to see people get all uptight on classification. I've been thinking it for a while and just decided to say it now idk why

Fair enough...
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Dr. Shady » Aug 22nd, '13, 18:04

I thought to post it in the shady section, cuz everything about cashis was posted here
move it to the hip hop section if it doesn't fit here
I like the HI song, this is the Cashis I want to hear.
Dr. Shady
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Shady Records