The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Yelawolf, THE GOAT.

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: Yelawolf, THE GOAT.

Postby crizz_jcky95 » Sep 22nd, '13, 15:43

I remember that the very first time i heard Yelawolf was on 2.0 Boys, and to be honest, i didn't like him, i though he was the white rapper that was tryin to be the new EMINEM... 7 months later, when i was lookin for some rare videos of Em, i step into The Vibe Magazine Cover Photoshoot video, a video that Yela was into, and i heard a song, witch later become Let's Roll, so i read all the coments of the video, till' someone said what's was the name of the song, and i heard it... I don't know, it was weird, it was different, but it was awesome, that same night i download the RadioActive album, and i heard it the whole night, when i heard the Radioactive (intro) till' In This World, i love it...

I hear the album all day, everyday, and i liked more and more...
So i look for Yela in the net, and found that he got another cool record, called TRUNK MUZIK, i downloaded and hear it out loud in my house... i gotta admit, i liked it even more than RadioActive...
It got everything... Old' school beats, Rock N Roll, it was a combination of different rhythms witch i loved...

From later on, i become a big fan, i've heard almost everysingle Yela song realesed or leaked till these days...
And i'm so looking for LOVE STORY, I admire Yelawolf for who he is... What he done, where he came from...

I'm proud to say that i consider myself part of the Slumerican Family...

P.S. sorry for my bad english, i'm from Argentina, so, try to understand me...

Crizz.. out!
So RadioActive, had a couple of radio attempts
But I don't wanna be RadioActive anymore now
Than I wanna jump off a cliff
crizz_jcky95
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Trimss » Sep 22nd, '13, 19:02

crizz_jcky95 wrote:I remember that the very first time i heard Yelawolf was on 2.0 Boys, and to be honest, i didn't like him, i though he was the white rapper that was tryin to be the new EMINEM... 7 months later, when i was lookin for some rare videos of Em, i step into The Vibe Magazine Cover Photoshoot video, a video that Yela was into, and i heard a song, witch later become Let's Roll, so i read all the coments of the video, till' someone said what's was the name of the song, and i heard it... I don't know, it was weird, it was different, but it was awesome, that same night i download the RadioActive album, and i heard it the whole night, when i heard the Radioactive (intro) till' In This World, i love it...

I hear the album all day, everyday, and i liked more and more...
So i look for Yela in the net, and found that he got another cool record, called TRUNK MUZIK, i downloaded and hear it out loud in my house... i gotta admit, i liked it even more than RadioActive...
It got everything... Old' school beats, Rock N Roll, it was a combination of different rhythms witch i loved...

From later on, i become a big fan, i've heard almost everysingle Yela song realesed or leaked till these days...
And i'm so looking for LOVE STORY, I admire Yelawolf for who he is... What he done, where he came from...

I'm proud to say that i consider myself part of the Slumerican Family...

P.S. sorry for my bad english, i'm from Argentina, so, try to understand me...

Crizz.. out!

:worship: :worship: This is why I love this part of the forum. So many Yela stans recently.. I remember when we were just a few!
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby TonyTilt » Sep 22nd, '13, 19:35

Hahah I am a Yela stan more than an Em stan nowadays. Even Rittz is my top 3. You guys should give him more of a chance.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby crizz_jcky95 » Sep 23rd, '13, 03:24

TonyTilt wrote:Hahah I am a Yela stan more than an Em stan nowadays. Even Rittz is my top 3. You guys should give him more of a chance.

Me too, i hear at least a Yelawolf song by day, on the other side, the last time i've heard a Em song, was a day ago...
I think i want to listen Love Story even more that MMLP2...
crizz_jcky95
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby TonyTilt » Sep 23rd, '13, 13:36

crizz_jcky95 wrote:
TonyTilt wrote:Hahah I am a Yela stan more than an Em stan nowadays. Even Rittz is my top 3. You guys should give him more of a chance.

Me too, i hear at least a Yelawolf song by day, on the other side, the last time i've heard a Em song, was a day ago...

I don't just because how rare new Em material is, but love story is going to be amazing!!!
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby crizz_jcky95 » Sep 23rd, '13, 20:10

TonyTilt wrote:
crizz_jcky95 wrote:

I don't just because how rare new Em material is, but love story is going to be amazing!!!

yeah, you know, i want to hear the new/old Em, but Yela is more powerful in me right now... i'd love to hear what he's doing right now... Country Cousins, Love Story...
crizz_jcky95
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Shady Records