The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

i would trade SH and yela for MGK and OF

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: i would trade SH and yela for MGK and OF

Postby Just Silver » Oct 10th, '13, 13:31

i would trade tbh in a business standpoint
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Trimss » Oct 10th, '13, 16:25

StayWideAwake.. I love you. MGK is a rapper while Yelawolf is a true artist.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Trimss » Oct 10th, '13, 16:37

He was joking. :y:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Francesco » Oct 11th, '13, 00:13

VintageSlimBish wrote:
Francesco wrote:
VintageSlimBish wrote:Love how not posting transforms a bunch of haters to dick riders in two pages

Most of us who posted in this thread don't hate OF & MGK.
We just took time to let you know what you said was nearly laughable... if you weren't outta your mind & were trolling of course.
This here ironically is totally on point... lol
InsaneTRex94 wrote:Yelawolf drunk choking on a chicken bone > MGK...

Um OF, and MGK are younger.
Frank ocean and tyler can sell alone, name one person on SH that can sell a solo record and get high in the charts?
Yela has a voice that takes getting use to! And even then is annoying at times. He tated his whole fucking face, and gets more retarded by the year.
Im a fan of yela but in a year hes gonna look like riff raff. Plus MGK has more hype and he's not promoted mainstream. Radioactive had so much hype that if it wasnt shit, Yela would be where Kendrick Lamar is right now. And dont give me that bs that the label prevented him from doing what he wanted... his shit is just not meant for commercial success. If he released Trunk Music Returns as his first studio album he still would have flopped. And im just speaking business wise, you can say im stupid but look around you. The people you live with in society when you leave ur lubricated keyboards and step outside all agree.
First white rapper that Eminem signa, and ur album flops? The fact that em signed you and your white is enough to not flop. He's just not that good, just being honest. Hes great at ft's though. As for slaughterhouse, i won't ever buy a SH album, butbIm pretty sure they are dope together
. Still not enough main stream attraction to buy their record. And i bet you wouldnt either..
Again, I speak business wise. But talent wise, I wouldnt say OF could murder SH. But I think Tyler can murder them all one by one. He's just more in click with what people like to hear because hes younger.
Same with MGK. Lyrically, Yela would be better, but his tonality and delivery would sound all butthurt rshed and no emotion like usual. Mgk has more of an expressive voice. And thats what I stress to amateur rappers. Focus on your delivery then lyrixs. This forums filled with poets with shitty voices that want to be rappers, and sadly so is the undergrouns
Drake for example. You think if he replaced most of his NWTS lyrics with More simple dumb shit he wouldnt still go platinum? Wrong. He has a nice sound. It doesnt matter what he says. Its the tonality and delivery. But if you master that and lyrics like em, you become beast. But always tone before lyrics for mainstream success. Lyrics before tonality is for broke ass battle ground rappers.
And if you disagree thats fine. My goal is to become a majnstream success. If yall want to be bums who rap for fun, go listen to a bunch of rappers with the same flo, and complex lyrics, and emulate them. Enjoy being broke

First of all Em clearly didn't sign SH & Yela 'cuz of their mass appeal 'cuz none of them have any of it... none of them ever had mass appeal & none of them was impressive with sales in the past.

Ironically neither act... OF & MGK have been too impressive if we talk about sales so don't talk about business if you don't really understand the whole point of why Em signed those two acts instead of the ones you'd trade for them.

Em would have messed up his own legacy if he signed OF & had an artist like Franc Ocean in his clique... we don't even talk about what OF would do in this case but how would Eminem look.
If you think Em in his 40's would look serious going around with Tyler & esp. Franc Ocean or MGK instead of SH & Yela then you don't really know Em as an artist.

Like I said... I & probably none of the guys who reacted to the OP hate OF & MGK but it'd be definitely ridiculous if Em signed them instead of SH & Yela. You don't need to call us haters & dickriders 'cuz we don't share you ludicrous opinion 'cuz yet again you look as ridiculous as your trade offer.

MGK is aight but he can't touch Yela as an artist & just the fact he's on Bad Boy under Diddy means he never belonged alongside Eminem on Shady.
OF is a nice act & all that & there's talent in it but collaborations or any kind of affiliation Em's already had with them is far more than good enough.

Bottom line is... Em comes from a different generation & from a totally different batch of Hip-Hop acts & the artists he signs are always from or close to his generation by age, status, vision, etc. etc.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby VintageSlimBish » Oct 11th, '13, 07:54

Think you retards can't read "I would trade sh and yela for mgk and of" keywords I
Your in MY tread. Telling me what shady should or should not have done.
I said I would have done that. Now suck a dick morons
Image Image
VintageSlimBish
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eedee » Oct 11th, '13, 09:48

VintageSlimBish wrote:Think you retards can't read "I would trade sh and yela for mgk and of" keywords I

Stop fucking posting.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Postby LEVITIKUZ » Oct 11th, '13, 16:19

LEVITIKUZ wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:He would eat 2 steaks and still have room for a third. He went to a steak restaurant for his 40th birthday, remember?

No because Em didn't invite me.
LEVITIKUZ
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Trimss » Oct 11th, '13, 17:26

VintageSlimBish wrote:Think you retards can't read "I would trade sh and yela for mgk and of" keywords I

You admitted Yela and SH > MGK and OF.

VintageSlimBish wrote:You're kidding right?

Bastard& goblin< all SH albums.
Lace up< trunk muzik / returns
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Rafael » Oct 11th, '13, 20:09

^lmao Fail of week.
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Francesco » Oct 12th, '13, 12:59

Of course only you would trade them... obviously. It's not even about Eminem... nobody but you would do that. The point is who are you to trade them & who on Earth cares what would you do? :laughing:
By the way...Call Interscope's offices & give them your priceless business knowledge!!!

N-R-G wrote:^lmao Fail of week.

Absolustely... I'm putting this into the Epic Fail thread.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby _Linda_1993 » Oct 13th, '13, 03:06

TonyTilt wrote:
VintageSlimBish wrote:OF and MGK better fit Shady records than Yela and SH.

I don't think I like you after this.

Doesn't mean shit when you're a lonely quilt sewing MILF.
_Linda_1993
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby sneakerheadshady » Oct 16th, '13, 11:50

linda gtfo off of here. (although im pretty sure spyder banned you)
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby VintageSlimBish » Oct 21st, '13, 05:09

Wtf this threads still going?

Lelz
Image Image
VintageSlimBish
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby sneakerheadshady » Oct 21st, '13, 11:25

VintageSlimBish wrote:Wtf this threads still going?

Lelz

yo vint where have you been in general on here?
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby MontrealSTAN » Oct 25th, '13, 20:55

Rollefsen wrote:But yeah, Yelawolf is two thousand, two thousand four-hundred and eighty-seven million
nine hundred and se-seventy-three thousand four hundred and sixty-three times better than MGK

This!!! :y: :y:
MTL 29/07/11 | DET 22/08/14 | DET 23/08/14
MontrealSTAN
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Records