The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Fefe Dobson - Legacy feat YELAWOLF (OUT NOW)

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: Fefe Dobson - Legacy feat YELAWOLF (OUT NOW)

Postby Francesco » Nov 15th, '13, 12:18

Squiggles123 wrote:
Francesco wrote:Still fucking fresh... :worship: I'm ready for Country cousins...

Just had my first listen of this, sounds nice. Macklemore and Em references haha.
Ripping from Rollefsens youtube account! Agree with your comment about the vocals being a bit soft too.....
When is Country Cousins meant to drop? They working on it now?

No concrete date at all... they did confirm it's still happening months ago though.

CanadaPure wrote:Country Cousins is becoming Yela's Detox.

:y: The one good thing about Detox so far is it already enriched our vocabs as a new word for an album which always suppose to come but never does. lol
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Francesco » Nov 15th, '13, 14:53

Rollefsen wrote:
Squiggles123 wrote:
Francesco wrote:Still fucking fresh... :worship: I'm ready for Country cousins...

Just had my first listen of this, sounds nice. Macklemore and Em references haha.
Ripping from Rollefsens youtube account! Agree with your comment about the vocals being a bit soft too.....
When is Country Cousins meant to drop? They working on it now?

:flower:
And the Country Cousins album, fuck they couldnt be slower.

Word...They almost gave up on it once & put it on hold at least twice after that... lol The good thing is it turned from a mixtape project to an album project somewhere in the meantime.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby master360 » Nov 15th, '13, 16:26

itunes link or dl link?
"just let our spirits live on, through our lyrics that you hear in our songs and we can..."
master360
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Nov 16th, '13, 01:29

StayWideAwake wrote:I'm pretty sure Yelawolf said in an interview that him and krit scheduled a week or so of studio time sometime in November...or maybe it was December haha. All I know is that he said they did have an actual date to record

That's true.. for one session. Krit said that in a radio show too...
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby EminemBase » Nov 18th, '13, 12:29

Meh it's aiyt.

I notice Yela rapping lately though as if he's already a legend and these are his 'later year' raps...

I hope Love Story has the content which MAKES him that, as he's still yet to make his musical and conceptual mark... just a lotta promise, a lot of dope music but... he hasn't hit IT yet.

Looking forward to LS yo.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby Francesco » Nov 22nd, '13, 04:37

I looking forward to Love Story as well & I hope it'll pick up from where MMLP2 left off... Yela needs at least a couple of those Em beats IMO.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby ProdigalGe0 » Jan 2nd, '14, 12:52

Wow...during the 1st listen Legacy felt dope :worship: .. So hyped for Love Story :happy: . Can anyone post the Lyrics to this song or a link for the lyrics??...cant find it anywhere

The legacy of the angry blonde lives on through you when i'm gone
ProdigalGe0
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Shady Records