The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Yellawolf secret beef with Eminem/Shady

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: Yellawolf secret beef with Eminem/Shady

Postby Despicable » Dec 10th, '13, 18:43

No beef.
Cry babies,maybe my way that i use words is loose
but you turds better be careful how you choose yours
Cause feelings scar,but egos bruise worse
And the truth hurts,shit no wonder youre sore losers
Despicable
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby TonyTilt » Dec 10th, '13, 19:51

I don't think there is any beef, but you guys don't realize that people love Yelawolf overseas. He tours ALOT. Yela is happy with his fans and interacts with them a lot with all the giveaways and shit. Eminem I think is one of the only people that can see Yelawolf for his talent and he knows that Yelawolf going anywhere else is dumb on his part. It's not costing a lot to keep him on Shady.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CanadaPure » Dec 10th, '13, 20:32

Hage wrote:
CanadaPure wrote:
Hage wrote:yela to team up with funk volume

Funk Volume is the corniest fucking label, he wouldn't fit there at all. He doesn't even really fit on Shady.

Im pretty sure you only listened to hopsin

I have Jarrens CD (My Grandmas Basement) on my computer, I've listened to SmokeOut Conversations, and SwizZz is... SwizZz. I don't enjoy that label collectively at all, and no, I haven't only listened to Hopsin. I couldn't judge the label if I had only listened to him.

I'm not even saying I don't enjoy the music, the label is just corny as shit.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 11th, '13, 04:36

CanadaPure wrote:
Hage wrote:
CanadaPure wrote:
Funk Volume is the corniest fucking label, he wouldn't fit there at all. He doesn't even really fit on Shady.

Im pretty sure you only listened to hopsin

I have Jarrens CD (My Grandmas Basement) on my computer, I've listened to SmokeOut Conversations, and SwizZz is... SwizZz. I don't enjoy that label collectively at all, and no, I haven't only listened to Hopsin. I couldn't judge the label if I had only listened to him.

I'm not even saying I don't enjoy the music, the label is just corny as shit.

I enjoy SwizZzle's voice lol But yeah the label is kind of corny. :y:
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 11th, '13, 04:54

Hage wrote:You niggas judge each rapper by 1 project ? Dizzy's ' The Golden age' >>> , Jarren's freestyles >>, Swizzz hasn't really put a lot out so can't judge him either.
I'm starting to get the feeling that people on here don't even know what the word 'corny' means.

I have all of these artists music, and listened to everything, I'm judging them after all of that, and I feel as though they are all getting duller with each new bar..
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 11th, '13, 04:58

Alright yeah I'll give you dizzy, he's evolving, I just want SwizZz to drop his album, I want to hear something new and fresh from him. Dizzy hit 300k on FB! He's at like 302k right now.

Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mike_88 » Dec 11th, '13, 07:00

Yela was in "Berzerk" video. And after that you still think about some beef?
Mike_88
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CanadaPure » Dec 11th, '13, 08:12

Hage wrote:You niggas judge each rapper by 1 project ? Dizzy's ' The Golden age' >>> , Jarren's freestyles >>, Swizzz hasn't really put a lot out so can't judge him either.
I'm starting to get the feeling that people on here don't even know what the word 'corny' means.

I didn't know I couldn't have a different opinion about the label ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I like Jarren and don't mind Dizzy, I just think the label is cheesy.

But I guess they're the shit, like they slithered in poo.

Hage wrote:Idk what artists you're into but that's some of the biggest bullshit opinion i read in some time, it's amazing to see how much dizzy has evolved.

There's no way that you can argue that Knock Madness was an evolution for Hopsin though, and if there is, I'd love to hear it because I really want to like the album. I enjoy Jarren and Dizzys music mostly though.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 12th, '13, 22:00

So back on topic: Why does Yela stay with shady? Doesn't he think he could be better promoted ?

Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mr Change » Dec 13th, '13, 00:00

IBasicallyRage wrote:So back on topic: Why does Yela stay with shady? Doesn't he think he could be better promoted ?

Dude is one of only a handful of people in the world that can get Em on his album if he wants it bad enough. Let alone get him to produce it.
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby AbramIsaac » Dec 13th, '13, 00:07

No one on Shady gets good promotion, really.

I don't think it's a Yelawolf-specific thing. He wouldn't get better treatment at a larger label, boutique labels like Shady records all operate near the same level for an active artist, and an indie doesn't have the same resources. So why wouldn't he stay at Shady? They've allowed him to pursue side projects, and when album time comes, they give him the treatment that an artist of his caliber and style would expect to get. Between that and the industry connections, it doesn't make sense for him to leave as long as he can continue to release music and tour.

What sets Yelawolf apart from some of the other artists that have come and gone is his independence. He works for himself, because if his own team isn't moving forward, there's no reason to think the label will do it for him. That being said, if Love Story isn't released as he wants it to be, leaving the major label ecosystem entirely would make the most sense.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 13th, '13, 00:36

AbramIsaac wrote:No one on Shady gets good promotion, really.

I don't think it's a Yelawolf-specific thing. He wouldn't get better treatment at a larger label, boutique labels like Shady records all operate near the same level for an active artist, and an indie doesn't have the same resources. So why wouldn't he stay at Shady? They've allowed him to pursue side projects, and when album time comes, they give him the treatment that an artist of his caliber and style would expect to get. Between that and the industry connections, it doesn't make sense for him to leave as long as he can continue to release music and tour.

What sets Yelawolf apart from some of the other artists that have come and gone is his independence. He works for himself, because if his own team isn't moving forward, there's no reason to think the label will do it for him. That being said, if Love Story isn't released as he wants it to be, leaving the major label ecosystem entirely would make the most sense.

Yeah I see what you're saying. I think Radioactive received good promotion. Yelawolf is an artist who is usually on his own. And when he is he does great. Also I don't want him to leave Shady, he's good there.

Mr Change wrote:
IBasicallyRage wrote:So back on topic: Why does Yela stay with shady? Doesn't he think he could be better promoted ?

Dude is one of only a handful of people in the world that can get Em on his album if he wants it bad enough. Let alone get him to produce it.
I hope he gets Em on more tracks with him and producing more tracks.

Keep in touch! -
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cement » Dec 15th, '13, 17:50

i hope they just dont mess up on love story, would be cool to see yela blow up. also, i'd love to see yela do a song with kendrick
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemBase » Dec 19th, '13, 08:49

Interscope probably pressuring Em to disassociate himself from SH and Yela cause they didn't sell well. Them fucking interfering and Em being a phagit is the reason they made shit art.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 24th, '13, 01:21

Rollefsen wrote:Yelawolf with the first hit

Why, do I feel like I never had Marshall Mathers’ co-sign sometimes?
Like Radioactive failed, well maybe this time

Em answered

""What you bumping? "Trunk Muzik, Yelawolf's better," fucking bitch

HOW ISNT EVERYONE SEEING THIS? THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE A BEEF BEHIND THE SCENES YOU FAGGITS

PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Records