The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Box Chevy 5 confirmed to be 1st Love Story single

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: Box Chevy 5 confirmed to be 1st Love Story single

Postby Mike_88 » Jan 5th, '14, 05:39

Mr Change wrote:Why do ya'll stan over Yela so much?

I like the guy, I really do. In fact, I hold Radioactive (Even though you guys hate it) in a very special place to me, but I don't understand the huge reaction from this forum.

Because he's incredible and uniqe artist.
He can rap how he want to rap (great techique and skills honestly), he can do some rock shit, or even do some country music.
And all of it would be dope.
Also he got charisma and some good potential.
Mike_88
Soldier
Soldier

Postby EminemBase » Jan 5th, '14, 06:56

InsaneTRex94 wrote:What does a song title have to do with the actual song? Does BC4 seem uninspired? Just because it's another sequel, it doesn't mean that Yelawolf wasn't inspired to do something different. If you're basing this off the title alone then I don't know what to tell you...a song title is just that, it doesn't mean anything when it comes to the actual song. BC4 is nothing like the rest, are you saying that he should have called it something else too?

Titles are such a dumb fucking thing to be worried about, this forum seems to have a fetish with deciding what a song will be based off just the title.

Well presumably the song is of the same family and idea or he wouldn't call it that.

My point is - I find it less exciting. I want a totally new song and idea and a part 5 to a prior / known concept / theme etc. just kills that excitement for me.

I just don't know why you'd do that when you have a chance to say something or grab attention in a totally fresh way as an opener, with the world watching.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby EminemBase » Jan 5th, '14, 06:59

CanadaPure wrote:he needs zany concepts, so much zanier if he had made "Insane Part II" even tho Insane is Eminems song imo

As long as there's a plethora of visual bombast and the beat is bombastic and the lyrics are zany, with some kind of fresh and zany concept. It's the obsessive detail of the bombastic zaniness which matters though, and the witty zaniness in particular really adds to the layers of detailed intrinsic zaniness. Those last 3 tracks though :n:
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby EminemBase » Jan 5th, '14, 07:23

CanadaPure wrote:he needs zany concepts, so much zanier if he had made "Insane Part II" even tho Insane is Eminems song imo

As long as there's a plethora of visual bombast and the beat is bombastic and the lyrics are zany, with some kind of fresh and zany concept. It's the obsessive detail of the bombastic zaniness which matters though, and the witty zaniness in particular really adds to the layers of detailed intrinsic zaniness. Those last 3 tracks though :n:
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby CanadaPure » Jan 5th, '14, 07:56

EminemBase wrote:

A title wont impact the obsessive detail of bombastic zaniness which Yellow Wolf delivers through his zany fresh flows and beats, you know his production and lyrics will have intricate levels of zany layered bombasticness. You other fellas' cant deny.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby AbramIsaac » Jan 5th, '14, 10:47

CanadaPure wrote:
EminemBase wrote:

A title wont impact the obsessive detail of bombastic zaniness which Yellow Wolf delivers through his zany fresh flows and beats, you know his production and lyrics will have intricate levels of zany layered bombasticness. You other fellas' cant deny.

You both forgot grassroots humor.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 5th, '14, 13:38

EminemBase wrote:

Heres the deal, right. And im not dickriding or anything, okay. Ive hated on this man.
But this is Yelawolf, of Slumerican. This man came up under crokodiles and deadly spiders, right. He came up and pioneered a plethora of things in regards of eating shit that shouldnt be eaten and putting golden grills in his mouth.
Theres some people that you have to watch you fucking mouth about, okay.
When I see you I will run up on you a hundred miles an hour.
I bet you had a map to your sisters pussy since you where ten.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Indeed » Jan 5th, '14, 19:20

I love the Box Chevy series, nut I feel it for a mixtape, not for an album, I mean, it's kinda strange.
Hope it's dope as fuck as 2,3,4.
"If you put wings on a Lamborghini, homie, tell me what you get FLY" Mickey Factz Zen ft. Yelawolf
#TeamSlumerican #TeamTDE #A$APFERG #TeamKendrick #TeamScHoolboyQ
Indeed
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby CanadaPure » Jan 5th, '14, 19:56

AbramIsaac wrote:You both forgot grassroots humor.

I have a meth problem.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby TonyTilt » Jan 5th, '14, 23:08

cheeseburger wrote:
Heres the deal, right. And im not dickriding or anything, okay. Ive hated on this man.
But this is Yelawolf, of Slumerican. This man came up under crokodiles and deadly spiders, right. He came up and pioneered a plethora of things in regards of eating shit that shouldnt be eaten and putting golden grills in his mouth.
Theres some people that you have to watch you fucking mouth about, okay.
When I see you I will run up on you a hundred miles an hour.
I bet you had a map to your sisters pussy since you where ten.

Well, I have nothing more to say.
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Mike_88 » Jan 10th, '14, 06:27

Mike_88
Soldier
Soldier

Postby tommygun999 » Jan 10th, '14, 07:45

Can we expect this to drop late jan ? So hyped :flutter: