The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Yelawolf - CreekWater

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Yelawolf - CreekWater

Postby 90srapfan » Jun 26th, '14, 16:56

Does anyone know how rare this debut album from Yelawolf is? It was self-released by Yela in '05. It is now out of print. I have an original copy and am wondering how much I might get out of it?
90srapfan
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Yelawolf - CreekWater

Postby TonyTilt » Jun 26th, '14, 17:17

90srapfan wrote:Does anyone know how rare this debut album from Yelawolf is? It was self-released by Yela in '05. It is now out of print. I have an original copy and am wondering how much I might get out of it?

Rare would be Pissin in a Barrel of Beez

bigray wrote:nothing because you can dl it for free.

:worship:
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Rafael » Jun 26th, '14, 17:33

I'll take it off your hands for $3 :y:
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby 90srapfan » Jun 26th, '14, 18:01

TonyTilt wrote:
90srapfan wrote:Does anyone know how rare this debut album from Yelawolf is? It was self-released by Yela in '05. It is now out of print. I have an original copy and am wondering how much I might get out of it?

Rare would be Pissin in a Barrel of Beez

bigray wrote:nothing because you can dl it for free.

I believe Piss'n in a Barrel of Beez was a download only, as it was apart of DJ Drama's Gangsta Grillz series. Although I have a pirated copy of the mixtape that looks nicely done.
90srapfan
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Shady Records