The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Should Royce just split already ?

Everything related to the record label Shady Records, including Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf.

Re: Should Royce just split already ?

Postby Mr Evil » Sep 11th, '14, 16:03

They've just went downhill so quickly. They have no selling point whatsoever.
S/O to Bizarre for wearing a WonderBra

CanadaPure wrote:Mr Evil and I will have to mud wrestle with Hesky to get him under control
Horse wrote:Evil for 2015 vet
Mr Evil
Soldier
Soldier

Postby The Shady Virus » Sep 11th, '14, 16:17

I enjoy SH. There is a lot of hate on here. They are still the best "group" making rap right now. Black hippie doesn't do shit as a collective. Migos is Trash. Who else?

Budden, Joell, and Royce's talent reaches way beyond Schoolboy, Soul, and Jay Rocks.

Why Royce anyways? There is no stand out "Superstar" in slaughterhouse like there was in D12 or black hippie.

Should start my own thread: Should Kendrick just split from TDE already?
The Shady Virus
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Slim Fiasco » Sep 11th, '14, 16:30

They should all fuck off

If you're learning how to rap, check out my tutorials - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=165230

The Right Way To Be A Hip-Hop Fan - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=168550
Slim Fiasco
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Zhadeix » Nov 19th, '14, 00:33

While I agree with the whole Slaughterhouse sucks thing, I still like Royce.
But tbh, it seems like Em is paying more attention and shit to Slaughterhouse than to D12.
I mean, I understand the fact the Proof died and that D12 won't be the same, but for fuck sake, it's been 10 years since D12 World.
Plus, they came up together and all that shit. I think that's a pretty big pussy-move by Marshall.

*Side note* I hold no grudges against Em in any way, I think he's one of the best ever, he's my favorite out of all time.
But still, just quitting on D12 like that ain't cool. :-s
Elision wrote:well no shit if it takes 41 minutes to download it's either being hosted from a remote african tribe hut with a string of floss connected to a tree outside for internet or it's not what it appears.

"Bitch I said that this mask ain't for hockey, hate Versace, Versace
I've got Münchausen by proxy
I'm making you sick don't pretend you can't hear me you deaf girl I said you was foxy"

#TeamMMLP #RosenbergSeason
Zhadeix
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 19th, '14, 06:07

Royce needs to be gone lol. Dude could blow on his own. Fuck shittyhouse
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby TranSlucEnt » Nov 19th, '14, 06:07

DetroitSkills wrote:Royce needs to be gone lol. Dude could blow on his own. Fuck shittyhouse

Tru b
"Soon as my flow starts, I compose art like the ghost of Mozart"

"All that fire in your eyes shows pain, but the flame ain't blue enough"

ImageImage
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheMostShady23 » Nov 19th, '14, 08:23

As far as image and not lookng like a sell-out, Royce should probably split. But business wise it's def not his best option.. He is gonna get way more shine, publicity, and money by sticking it out with eminem; no way he would be able to generate half of his income on some independent label trying to do his own thing (marketing, recording, studio time, writing, & publicity.) it would fall a lot more on Royce's shoulders as far as the responsibility of it and the pressure. With Em, he can focus more on performing and writing and all the other stuff gets handled without adding to his stress level,
We got so much in common, Except when it comes to rhymin; She feel like lyrics are so intrusive, but I feel about her, the way she feels about music; She's cute, She don't like the words, she just like the beat and I'm thinkin me too biatch!
TheMostShady23
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby EminemBase » Nov 20th, '14, 09:22

Revolutionary wrote:
Notalius wrote:
Revolutionary wrote:Joey is wasting his time with a washed up rapper like Royce.
Joey's discography > Royce + SH

Love how TR members think the masses like Royce more than Joey. Without him, SH would have never sold a single copy.

Yeah, because 20k for their first album means that he draws a lot ..

Joe had one hot album after that nobody ever cared for him again ..

Royce's first 2 combined sold around 300 - 400k and after that Royce's albums outsold Joe's ..

but yeah .. Joe is so much bigger than Royce.

LOL, Joey's 1st album sold more than Royce's whole discography.

And most of Joe's shit was for free and he still managed to make more money than Royce.

No Love Lost ---> 30k 1st week
Success Is Certain ---> 16k 1st week RIGHT AROUND THE BME HYPE :laughing:

Twitter followers 241k to 876k
More TV appearances than Royce and the whole ESPN staff knows him.

We can discuss numbers if you want, we can discuss followers if you want, we can discuss sold-out shows if you want....Joe would still win 'em all.

Joseph Buddens is a much better lyricist than new Royce.

Old BME Royce was ILL. Dunno why peeps be saying new Royce is better than old Royce; in terms of what he can or chooses to do with his voice/flows maybe - and concepts but old Royce was a far better lyricist.

Vintage Royce had endlessly dope lines and felt like true Em-esque competition.

New Royce is fucking cheese. They were only close on some parts of HTS due to the fact Em's 010/11 lyricism was in pure corn mode as he figured out how to write puns again.

But Em is back to a totally dope as fuck unique brilliance aka his usual self level and Royce is about where he was back then and sounds like rapping stilton in comparison.

Most of Royce's attempts at Em-like lines fall flat as fuck and he's especially lazy / snooze wit flows lately.

Joseph Buddinz on the other hand often impresses me and there's more depth to his words, he sounds more substantial and his lines have more impact, he's a better writer.

However his Cxxxxyppphhherr verse was gay and shit as fuck.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 22nd, '14, 19:35

joe buddens gonna kill himself before royce does tho

so theres that..
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader