The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Buried Sessions of Skylar Grey

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: The Buried Sessions of Skylar Grey

Postby Squiggles123 » Apr 26th, '12, 19:48

name wrote:Which includes solo editions of known Skylar Grey features, namely “Love The Way You Lie,” “Coming Home” and “Words I Never Said". Download link in post #2

Love the way you lie? That's not Skyler grey that's Rihanna. Do you mean I need a doctor?
Squiggles123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Apr 26th, '12, 21:32

Squiggles123 wrote:
name wrote:Which includes solo editions of known Skylar Grey features, namely “Love The Way You Lie,” “Coming Home” and “Words I Never Said". Download link in post #2

Love the way you lie? That's not Skyler grey that's Rihanna. Do you mean I need a doctor?

Love The Way You Lie was written by Skylar Grey and performed by Rihanna. The song is Skylar's.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Squiggles123 » Apr 27th, '12, 06:33

Kill You wrote:
Squiggles123 wrote:

Love The Way You Lie was written by Skylar Grey and performed by Rihanna. The song is Skylar's.

Oh really? I never knew that. I really like her voice, wonder what a version with her in it would sound like.....seems like she wants to be kept in the background a bit still as she isn't in video clips and I have no idea what she looks like.
Squiggles123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Fleka » Apr 27th, '12, 08:01

Ya`ll really give a shit about Skylar just because of INAD.
Fleka
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Squiggles123 » Apr 27th, '12, 12:47

Fleka wrote:Ya`ll really give a shit about Skylar just because of INAD.

TBH I liked her a lot more from hearing 'Words I never said', I need a doctor came after and I just like her sound. Much better then most pop hooks.
Squiggles123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BigBoss » Apr 27th, '12, 14:47

She also recorded a version of LTWYL
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Kill You » Apr 27th, '12, 20:24

Squiggles123 wrote:
Oh really? I never knew that. I really like her voice, wonder what a version with her in it would sound like.....seems like she wants to be kept in the background a bit still as she isn't in video clips and I have no idea what she looks like.

She has her own version of LTWYL, Youtube it. She sings it way better than Rihanna.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Squiggles123 » Apr 28th, '12, 06:23

Kill You wrote:
Squiggles123 wrote:

She has her own version of LTWYL, Youtube it. She sings it way better than Rihanna.

Wow, she sure does. I guess rihanna got to do it on the album just for a bit more hype.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73I0RLPP ... ure=fvwrel

Based on what was said in that video I don't think eminem is against working with gaga.....skylar is so much better I don't understand why they'd change the vocals just for hype.
Squiggles123
Soldier
Soldier

Return to General Music