The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

What Are You Listening To (Non-rap edition)

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: What Are You Listening To (Non-rap edition)

Postby DƎRDYPK » Dec 24th, '12, 02:46

DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby LIL_B » Dec 24th, '12, 02:50

DƎRDYPK wrote:Image
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DƎRDYPK » Dec 24th, '12, 12:54

DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby RoleModel'Est96 » Dec 24th, '12, 13:12

Bucket List #1 : Finish reading a "NS's" post.
$$~女の子の女の子はその現金を得る。それは、9時から5時か、ボトムを振っている場合。~$$
Image Image ImageImage
perfection is the disease of a nation..it's the soul that needs the surgery
RoleModel'Est96
Soldier
Soldier

Postby LIL_B » Dec 24th, '12, 23:58

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Respect the cock! And tame the cunt!
LIL_B
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DƎRDYPK » Dec 25th, '12, 00:02

DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Dec 25th, '12, 00:04

PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Alex2012 » Dec 27th, '12, 12:21

^ you know that nobody read you, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha4nGcU9E_g
I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Alex2012 » Dec 29th, '12, 12:44

I'm out of the matrix and I improved my music taste here, I opened my eyes and discovered so different ways to see the world, thanks to you all!

That started here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=111344

That will end here:
http://www.hiphopshelter.com/
Alex2012
Soldier
Soldier

Postby momentsgolden » Jun 11th, '14, 04:06

Been listening to mainstream pop, R&B and some indie rock and instrumentals. The melodies of different genres is appealing as a counter to the similar rhythm of most rap music. So, its

Lorde- Pure Heroine
This girl is lyrically amazing. At first i did not get the hype around Royals and why it was becoming a sensation. I still think the "mainstream music is vanity" theme of it is not as revolutionary as critics would make us believe. But her execution.... that is fantastic. She got this mix between abstract phrases and simple ones that make listening to her easy yet still intriguing enough for replay value. Just downloaded the Love Club EP (yes, i am late :( ). Beautifully talented writer.

Emelie Sande- Our Version of Events
I like preachy lol I listen to and love Lecrae and a few No Malice tracks. So, the "preachy" side of Emile Sande's music actually really appeals to me. Of course its cleverly disguised to where a large proportion of it can be marketed as love R&B. Still, her voice is incredible and the way she structures her tracks is beautiful. The Kendrick verse on Next to me is a nice bonus.

Daft Punk- Random Access Memories
After they won AOTY at the grammys instead of Kendrick, i just had to find out how good this album was. I mean, Get Lucky and Lose Yourself to Dance are good songs but they werent THAT amazing right? Yet, when i listened to the album as a whole... i was enchanted. The electronic nature of the album done in "the most humane way possible" is quite the trip. The clincher for me was Giorgio by Moroder. That track is so well done, so deliberate in its progression, so layered in its sounds, so progressive in the melodies yet so powerful in the vivid imagery of its nostalgia. I dont think even Daft Punk will make an album like this again lol. This is their My Beautiful Dark Twisted fantasy- a collection of so many talented musician synchronized to make a compelling body of work.

John Legend- Love in the future
Made to love :wub: This is "our song" with my girl, chosen by me skirting the overplayed All of Me lol. The whole album sounds luxurious but in a good way.

Mika- Relax (take it easy)
Random single to be addicted to now so many years later but i just like it. Its on Repeat constantly

I-exist- Humanity Vol 1
Got tuned into this band by DancingOnYourGrave after our mutual love for linkin park and loved it. Too bad i only have Volume 1 of the 4 part series. Couldnt find the other 3 on torrent sites (slow internet does that). Could anyone have the other 3 :sweating:
Jhene Aiko- Sail Out
Jhene Aiko is cute and sexy. Her voice is light and sexy. The Vapours hook
Can I hit it again

is cathy, naughty and sexy. That cover art is a drawing, but still seexy. Averything about Jhene Aiko is just sexy. :flutter:

Blue Sky Black Death- Noir
Been listening to their whole discography (which is fortunately large and consistent). Noir though is exceptionally good. The music is as free form, layered, polished and indulgent as the album cover suggests. If any music will make you see colour... this would be it. I LOVE IT. :worship: :worship: :worship:
Cynic's Cough Sleeping Children Are Still Flying Where Do We Go And Stars, Ringed The Era When We Sang and more and more and more are :y: :worship: :worship: crazy talented duo. Maybe their non-instrumental music is average (Evil Jeanius) but the instrumentals are fucking epic
Songs of the year

Tech N9ne- Gods, Ft Krizz Kaliko and Kutt Calhoun.
momentsgolden
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KaZer » Jun 22nd, '14, 18:04

AC/DC (Paris 1979) on youtube, Live. Very good and Bon Scott's last tour

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Jun 22nd, '14, 18:15

KaZer wrote:AC/DC (Paris 1979) on youtube, Live. Very good and Bon Scott's last tour

my man
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby KaZer » Jun 22nd, '14, 18:45

mdemaz wrote:
KaZer wrote:AC/DC (Paris 1979) on youtube, Live. Very good and Bon Scott's last tour

my man

It was very good, its like you are actually there... mind-blown. I've always like Bon Scott better then Johnson

U should watch it

#JMT&AotP #TRmetal
KaZer
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to General Music