The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bon Jovi

A place to discuss music other than hip-hop.

Re: Bon Jovi

Postby Sam. » Jun 3rd, '13, 21:39

Was just listening to 'Always' and this thread popped out. Nice coincidence. I think he's heavily under rated and deserves props for the n no of hits over-the-years.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Guess_Who » Jun 9th, '13, 11:39

Bed of roses is one of my favorite songs of them. And Jon looked so damn hot back then :-p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvR60Wg9R7Q
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Guess_Who » Jun 29th, '13, 10:00

ok, I'm back from the concert...short summary.

Jon had all the stadium at his feet. At 10 started the show...not a single second lately. Everybody went crazy. We had little papers to say "Gracias" (thanks) to the band for the special prices they had for the tickets due to the crisis in Spain. Things like that make them amazing.

http://imgur.com/IjQSzJB
They played all the greatest hits, Always, living on a prayer, wanted dead or alive. When they show finished they came back for another 45 minutes!! Incredible.

During a moment of the show, suddenly Jon appeared wearing the Spanish national jersey. Spain Just qualified for the Confederations Cup final during the concert.

My favorite moment was "In these arms" I love that song...and they never played it before in the shows I was, so it was new to me....the bad part, Richie Sambora wasn't there. There is some problems right now between him and Jon, and he has some drug problems it seems...

Well, It was great........hope to see them soon again.. Oh and Jon singed Bed of Roses in Spanish!! Cama de rosas. I just love this man.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Previous

Return to General Music